United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Chris Quayd

Whether he gets sacked this summer or next is a moo point, if we are to go anywhere it won't be with him. Happy to recant if we win the FA Cup, will even buy a pair of skechers as a show of goodwill

Unread 03-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
Whether he gets sacked this summer or next is a moo point, if we are to go anywhere it won't be with him. Happy to recant if we win the FA Cup, will even buy a pair of skechers as a show of goodwill

That makes no sense to me. You don't think we're going to progress with him, but you do if we win a one off cup game?*

*I might have misunderstood

Unread 03-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Was thinking of shaving my head in solidarity

Unread 03-05-2024, 03:34 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
That makes no sense to me. You don't think we're going to progress with him, but you do if we win a one off cup game?*

*I might have misunderstood
I don't think we will progress with him either way but I would respect two trophies in two years. No matter who is in charge next season I think it will be tough as most of our squad are not good enough for where we want to get to, I'd rather sell 8-10 this summer and keep ETH vs selling 3-4 and seeing what a new manager can do with largely the same squad.

Unread 03-05-2024, 04:03 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Udder rubbish!

Unread 03-05-2024, 04:07 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Udder rubbish!

Unread 03-05-2024, 04:17 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Udder rubbish!

Yeah he is milking it a bit.

Moo, like a cow.

Unread 03-05-2024, 04:43 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
I don't think we will progress with him either way but I would respect two trophies in two years. No matter who is in charge next season I think it will be tough as most of our squad are not good enough for where we want to get to, I'd rather sell 8-10 this summer and keep ETH vs selling 3-4 and seeing what a new manager can do with largely the same squad.
Fair comments.

I want ETH to stay but genuinely no beef with anyone who thinks otherwise after this season.

Unread 03-05-2024, 05:42 PM
Lok

It's Friday which is peak 'in EtH we trust' day. It usually builds up throughout the week and peaks just before the weekend when we actually play football and people remember just how shit we are. Then there's a few days of angry posts until the anger subsides and people start to back the useless sack of shit again.

I don't care what he's said in an interview with the GNEV2. He's still shit.

Unread 03-05-2024, 05:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
It's Friday which is peak 'in EtH we trust' day. It usually builds up throughout the week and peaks just before the weekend when we actually play football and people remember just how shit we are. Then there's a few days of angry posts until the anger subsides and people start to back the useless sack of shit again.

That’s the spirit.

Unread 03-05-2024, 05:49 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

odd weekend too, there'll be a new song and the prospects of naming the West Stand after him before we play Monday.

Unread 03-05-2024, 05:54 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
odd weekend too, there'll be a new song and the prospects of naming the West Stand after him before we play Monday.
Been a long time since I've laughed WITH you but

Unread 03-05-2024, 08:50 PM
marlo

Quote:

Yepppp

Usually the cycle includes conspiracy theories about how everyone like the fa, refs etc are out to get us on Thurs/Friday then reality wil set about 20 minutes into the weekend game…

Unread 03-05-2024, 10:49 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Looks like he’s talking to his therapist.

“And then he went on Instagram and liked a post criticising me…”

“mmmhmmm…how did that make you feel?”

Unread 03-05-2024, 10:55 PM
BigRonManager

Neville’s a terrible interviewer. He loves the sound of his own voice so much that every question is eight-barreled and so laced with Neville’s own opinions that he gave the guy every opportunity to answer what he wanted to and ignore the rest.

This could have been an interesting sit down if ten Hag had been forced to answer why our wide men don’t do their defensive yards, why the gap in midfield is acres, and has been all season despite him pushing full backs into the centre and why we’re utterly incapable of holding leads. That’s without even going into allowing him to bullshit about DeJong and Casemiro being the ideal midfield when there was never a possibility of having them both.

Ten Hag made his own bed by banging on about injuries not being an excuse in his first season. Now it seems it’s the ONLY excuse. We shouldn’t be this poor no matter how many injuries we have.

Unread 03-05-2024, 11:43 PM
silv

Quote:

whole heartedly agree with this.. misty eyed £#%&!ers saying ‘oooh he’s not got the squad’ forgetting this man couldn’t motivate a shit to fall out of a pissheads arse after a curry

Unread 03-05-2024, 11:43 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post

Ten Hag made his own bed by banging on about injuries not being an excuse in his first season. Now it seems it’s the ONLY excuse. We shouldn’t be this poor no matter how many injuries we have.
yep

we’ve played the likes of Bournemouth, Fulham etc
All have a 11 inferior players to us and looked much better that us. That’s nothing to do with injuries.

Also it’s worth noting a maximum of 3 of our starting line up are missing for each game so why are we so poor?

should even ask why since around West Ham away last season we have been so open in games with teams able to walk through our midfield, why hasn’t that even been addressed in the slightest?

if we keep him on this season nothing will change, and it’s nothing do with giving him time. He honest things we are brilliant.
That’s why the parallels with Arteta are not there , when arsenal were shit arteta would always say they aren’t good enough, and some will need to leave and that they are no where near the level required where as badly keep insisting we are playing really well!

Unread 04-05-2024, 12:27 AM
Stickman

wellin up at the interview.

Unread 04-05-2024, 01:11 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The fact that you may wear Sketchers makes your other points very moo tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
genuinely no beef
Another moo point.

Unread 04-05-2024, 01:23 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
He's staying
Yeah I fear that's the case,could live with that more if Tuchel did a u turn and stayed at Bayern