United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
When it opens up this Utd team can be deadly, the pace in attack(with Mata off( and runners from everywhere.

How true a representation of the level of Utd are these first 2 games? West ham and Swansea have both been fairly shit, but half the league is at this standard. If Utd can be this ruthless consistently the league will be won.
Can only beat what's in front of you, thought Swansea were miles better than West Ham in terms of organisation, they defended really well first half, once the breakthrough came they were in trouble. Too many times last season the breakthrough never came..

Jones and Bailly though

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:19 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Awful Mourinho playing rubbish football again.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
That's ruined Dunk, S/Side, Sandman and Parters weekend.
What are you talking about? I'm loving this you little #@&%!.

Would love to flush your head down a toilet.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Wouldn't fit. It's massive.

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:20 PM
marlo

this is the united team I've always wanted..... #BLM

Bunker Buster

Quote:

Seen the size of it ? Shapes his snapbacks on a wok, you'd be better using a reservoir overflow...

Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
When it opens up this Utd team can be deadly, the pace in attack(with Mata off( and runners from everywhere.

How true a representation of the level of Utd are these first 2 games? West ham and Swansea have both been fairly shit, but half the league is at this standard. If Utd can be this ruthless consistently the league will be won.
Scoring first & getting it in the first half means a massive difference in tactical approach when Jose can talk to them. The progression is to see how we play from behind or a stalemate & they need to think about it on the pitch.

Very promising though.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can only beat what's in front of you, thought Swansea were miles better than West Ham in terms of organisation, they defended really well first half, once the breakthrough came they were in trouble. Too many times last season the breakthrough never came..

Jones and Bailly though
1st half there was an air of OFF about the whole thing and you could feel the pundits salivating.

Well £#%&! me. What a turnaround. Mikilad deserves credit for pulling his head out of his arse in the second half.

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:21 PM
20 times

Mou

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:21 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Same here #BHS

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Pop

Satisfactory

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Sandman

Quote:
That's ruined Dunk, S/Side, Sandman and Parters weekend.

You're an oddball pal, couldn't be more delighted, Mourinho has obviously got the message, good of him to listen to our concerns tbh.

armchair

Quote:
Big Lukaku Matters

Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Jones and Bailly though
Different threat level, Pogba starting to score goals, Martial, Miki and Rashford all improving. Don't rate Lukaku as a footballer but he is a hell of a finisher. The solidity that Matic is bringing has allowed Mou to be much more aggressive in selection, really no need for Herrera in these type of games.

Really pleased for Jones, there is a reason why the likes of Fergie and Capello have rated him so highly, when fit he is an excellent player.

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
4-0 united Rom hat trick
2nd week sage

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman

You're an oddball pal, couldn't be more delighted, Mourinho has obviously got the message, good of him to listen to our concerns tbh.
Would explain Siders' absence. Probably heading off to the post match debrief with Mou and the lads now.

Lok

Hello, hello, United are back, United are back

£#%&!ing loving this.

Whip Hubley

Absolutely delicious

Wondered if last week was a bit of a false dawn of the new season, half hoping we would end up smashing a few teams we owe one to.... didn't think it would come back around again so soon.

We look formidable so far, looking forward to playing one of the top 4....

saffers

Certain posters on this forum be like:

Unread 19-08-2017, 02:25 PM
irk

Quote:
I love to see nasri's plane come down in charlottesville so some good ol' boys could smash your pumpkin head to pieces