United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Lok
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
At it again with a lovely assist.

https://streamja.com/2K6k
Why can't we find exciting young players like this?
 
Unread 23-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Another tidy finish tonight. January?
 
Unread 12-11-2018, 06:32 PM
Buck
 
Default

 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:19 PM
armchair
 
Default

get him (and blind) back.
 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
get him (and blind) back.
no idea why we let blind go. He was a far better defender than either smalling or Lindelof and he was a far better footballer than Matic, Fellaini and Herrera.
 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:25 PM
Lok
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
get him (and blind) back.
 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:26 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok


 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:33 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
no idea why we let blind go. He was a far better defender than either smalling or Lindelof and he was a far better footballer than Matic, Fellaini and Herrera.
super slow and he was a very much considered a van gaal man.

a real pity - way better than matic holding midfield and far better distribution.

no point in playing him fullback imo
 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
super slow and he was a very much considered a van gaal man.

a real pity - way better than matic holding midfield and far better distribution.

no point in playing him fullback imo

He looked alright when he was sat in front of the back four(intercepted attacks and could play a decent pass forward)

As said far better than that traffic cone Matic plus he would have been on less wages and cost us only 15 million IIRC.

Fucking Utd post froggie
 
Unread 16-11-2018, 09:38 PM
andyroo
 
Default

He's gone because he was one of the few anyone wanted
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Depay
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where now for Memphis Depay? Sparky*** Football 178 01-12-2015 04:43 PM
Has depay got a song yet? Wingers Football 11 25-09-2015 08:44 AM
Who is 30m forward Memphis Depay? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-05-2015 10:40 PM
Man Utd inquire after PSV's Depay fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 20-04-2015 09:20 AM
memphis depay rafabio Football 56 06-02-2015 03:02 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.