United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Would be a cracking defence that. Just lob his monsterous mandigo cock out and go for the Cinderella tactic.

As the commentators always point out - It’s his strength and athleticism that gets him in the box. You can’t take your eye off him for a second. As soon as he sees the space he exploits it. If you present him with an opportunity it’s ‘thank you very much’ and boom, it’s in there with a quick finish. That boy doesn’t need asking twice.

Unread 14-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
If the cock don't fit, you can't convict.

Unread 16-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Fat Al

Ronaldo rape themed biscuits ....

What could go wrong with that idea?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-45873898

Unread 16-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Poop

He's been raping footballers the length and breadth of Europe for the past 15 years and has received global acclaim and even awards for doing so. Soon as it happens to a sodding woman though, its time to get the pitchforks out

Unread 16-10-2018, 03:57 PM
red in cumbria

The biscuit maker was "surprised" at the reaction

Unread 16-10-2018, 04:38 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
What makes you think they’d release it to the media if they have the original? And hiw would that convince the likes of you anyway? You cant examine it. You have no forensic expertise that would allow yiu to draw a conclusion.

The fact is none of us have the first clue what happened or what the strength of the evidence. She might be a gold digging liar, ronaldo might be an arse raping beast.

Constant media speculation is unhelpful. The venue for this is a law court. That the woman’s lawyers are trying to have a trial by media prior to the court case should provide pause for thought at least. Mud sticks and both of them are having their reputation and character trashed in the minds of the simpletons who decide they know the truth on a whim.

Unread 16-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Poop

Mr Goncalves said most people who came into the cafe "thought it was really funny so they bought them to take to their friends and family".

'Can I have one rape cookie for my little boy please?'

Unread 16-10-2018, 04:52 PM
TheFatGoth

I'd eat one

Unread 19-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Fat Al

This is what he should have done (saw this on Popbitch today)

"The son of one prominent former MP caused quite a stink at a Labour conference a few years ago when he got drunk with a girl and went back to her hotel room. She changed her mind about having sex when they got there, saying she was too drunk and that she just wanted to sleep.

He backed off but, deeply miffed, he went into her en suite, took a huge shit on the floor by the radiator, then turned up the thermostat before leaving."

Unread 29-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Poop

Of course, this story is interfering in my life. I have a partner, four children, an ageing mother, sisters, a brother, a family with whom I am very close.

'Not to mention my reputation, which is that of someone exemplary... Imagine what it means when someone accuses you of rape, whether you have all that or not.

'I know who I am and what I did. Truth will out one day. And the people who criticise me or seek to expose my life today, who make it into a circus, these people will see.'