United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Are you in the cardie crew?
Yes 45 60.81%
No 29 39.19%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Remarkable statement.

It's what's got us to this point the most concerning, he simply doesn't have the answers and looks like he's gone full Moyes. He's being shown up for what he is, a stubborn old washed up club manager.

4 wins since October, out of two competitions. No wins in 5, look at the opponents in that run. Moyes only got to 3.

He's fallen out with senior members of the squad AGAIN (if you believe what's been posted elsewhere), and it's only going one way.

That's just this season, we daren't discuss what went on last year and the fear going into the three games that extended his stay. I'm all for giving people time but he's making it up as he goes along and it's showing.
'Remarkable statement'

Unread 14-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Cream

Quote:
Remarkable statement.

It's what's got us to this point the most concerning, he simply doesn't have the answers and looks like he's gone full Moyes. He's being shown up for what he is, a stubborn old washed up club manager.

4 wins since October, out of two competitions. No wins in 5, look at the opponents in that run. Moyes only got to 3.

He's fallen out with senior members of the squad AGAIN (if you believe what's been posted elsewhere), and it's only going one way.

That's just this season, we daren't discuss what went on last year and the fear going into the three games that extended his stay. I'm all for giving people time but he's making it up as he goes along and it's showing.
I'm not mad keen on the senior members of our squad tbh.

Prefer Louis.

Unread 14-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'm not mad keen on the senior members of our squad tbh.

Prefer Louis.
That part did weaken his argument, our senior players are £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 14-12-2015, 02:27 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Day old poll and the gap continues narrowing, heading for 50/50. Looks like people have had enough of the trainer coach mate.
where did the last week go then?

aots. come back to shore.

Unread 14-12-2015, 02:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
That part did weaken his argument, our senior players are £#%&!ing shite.
But we should be top of the league, playing attractive attacking football and it's all Louis' fault we're not

Unread 14-12-2015, 02:40 PM
morgan

Quote:
Remarkable statement.

I'm aware that we're in a bad run of form and results, and that this is a big drama for many on here. Thanks.

My remarkable statement was about whether the gap is narrowing since Saffers most recent poll, and how much we should read into the last two games, given the injury situation.

I backed LVG before Wolfsburg. I don't see enough reason to chuck my cardie out of the pram, because of two chaotic games featuring what was effectively a fizzy cup XI

There are a few mitigating factors this term: Shaw's leg break, Rooney and Depay's struggle for form, and now an injury pile up.

That said we need to improve and stay in the title race. Arsenal and City are scarcely more consistent than we've been so far

Unread 14-12-2015, 03:51 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It's all a bit Sunni and Shia.
sing c'est la vie!

Unread 14-12-2015, 05:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
So, under rioch Arsenal were bobbins yet a capable manager adding four or five players transformed the sorry looking underperforming bunch into double winners playing attractive football?
I remember they beat us under him

Unread 14-12-2015, 05:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
where did the last week go then?

aots. come back to shore.
Come on chief, look at the threads made by former cardie crew members(sparky and pure). Exposes how weak the garment is imo when sparky can make such a bonkers thread attacking all our youngsters.

40% next week.

Unread 14-12-2015, 05:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
40% next week
Watch it go up again if we win

Unread 14-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Come on chief, look at the threads made by former cardie crew members(sparky and pure). Exposes how weak the garment is imo when sparky can make such a bonkers thread attacking all our youngsters.

40% next week.
Pure's cardie was from £#%&!ing Jacamo. It's no big loss.

Sparky was never wearing a cardie, it was a gilet. Keeps you warm for a while but can never give you the all over upper body warmth of a luxurious cardie like most of us are rocking. He got cold elbows and £#%&!ed it off. Standard.

Unread 14-12-2015, 07:30 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pure's cardie was from £#%&!ing Jacamo. It's no big loss.

Sparky was never wearing a cardie, it was a gilet. Keeps you warm for a while but can never give you the all over upper body warmth of a luxurious cardie like most of us are rocking. He got cold elbows and £#%&!ed it off. Standard.
Im. A yes man and pressed the wrong button

Unread 14-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Cream

Mata picks a side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35093079

"In these moments is when we have to stick together more than ever.
"Everything passes and this bad streak will pass."

"We are aware that we have to get better and that's why, despite feeling so bad after a painful defeat, we have to stand up and keep working to prepare the next game.
"With the right attitude and each of us giving the maximum we will get out of this situation.
"This is a long season and there's still a long way to go. We will never give up, that's for sure."

Unread 14-12-2015, 09:05 PM
morgan

Quote:
Mata picks a side.

"In these moments is when we have to stick together more than ever.
"Everything passes and this bad streak will pass."

"We are aware that we have to get better and that's why, despite feeling so bad after a painful defeat, we have to stand up and keep working to prepare the next game.
"With the right attitude and each of us giving the maximum we will get out of this situation.
"This is a long season and there's still a long way to go. We will never give up, that's for sure."

Unread 14-12-2015, 10:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Mata picks a side.

"We will never give up, that's for sure."

Well, apart from the second half against psv but thanks juan, that means a lot.

Looking forward to you blogging your way out of another shit performance pal.

'Hay guys, sorry about the result and performance again - we're all really determined to get it right next time. Anyway, you really must get yourself down to the Whitworth, they got a great modern landscapes exo on and are doing some really good artisan organic cheese'.

Unread 14-12-2015, 10:25 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

'Hay guys, sorry about the result and performance again - we're all really determined to get it right next time. Anyway, you really must get yourself down to the Whitworth, they got a great modern landscapes exo on and are doing some really good artisan organic cheese'.

Harsh but sadly all too fair right now.

Unread 14-12-2015, 10:26 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

That was supposed to be green btw. I.O.U.
Closed Thread