Unread 11-03-2022, 09:20 PM
jem

james. that's it

Unread 11-03-2022, 09:26 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
I bet Real Madrid, Barca and PSG don’t think that
Would you really like us to be like PSG?

Unread 11-03-2022, 09:40 PM
puressence

Remember utd being linked with James when he was on loan at
Wigan. Phelan and ole watching him. Openly mocked on this site

Unread 11-03-2022, 09:44 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Would you really like us to be like PSG?
Where have I said that?

Unread 11-03-2022, 09:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Who you taking pal?

Reece James, Kante, Mount, Croat midfielder and can’t remember the name of, Havertz, Lukaku

All the talk is of Rudiger… but I’ve got my doubts he’d work out tbh.
Kovacic?

I'd take all the above, not overly arsed about Mount, good Jesse replacement though but not Lukaku, no chance. I'd take Borja, the lad at Southampton first.

Perisic for RW, maybe.

Unread 11-03-2022, 10:59 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Remember utd being linked with James when he was on loan at
Wigan. Phelan and ole watching him. Openly mocked on this site
Link or it never happened...

Unread 11-03-2022, 11:03 PM
Sparky***

I know everyone is quite amused at the thought of them going bust or having all of their players leave but it's not going to happen.

It just simply won't be allowed to happen. The government aren't going to basically facilitate one of the country's top teams going to the wall. The premier league will be putting big pressure on the government as well.

I've long since given up at the idea of these £#%&!ing oil clubs getting their comeuppance. I dared to dream that City might actually get banned from the champions league last year. What a £#%&!ing naive idiot i was.

Unread 12-03-2022, 12:34 AM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Where have I said that?
You appeared to be suggesting that Barca, Madrid and PSG would be ahead of the game in picking up Chelsea’s mercenaries ….. and therefore by implication we should be doing it

Unread 12-03-2022, 02:51 AM
Stickman

Have they gone under yet?

Unread 12-03-2022, 08:17 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Kovacic?

I'd take all the above, not overly arsed about Mount, good Jesse replacement though but not Lukaku, no chance. I'd take Borja, the lad at Southampton first.

Perisic for RW, maybe.
That’s him. Wasn’t he another one that was loaned In, did well and they made it permanent?

Maybe that’s the route they’ll go down, selling all their on loan players like Borja. Could be a few deals on some promising players to be had.

Unread 12-03-2022, 11:48 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
That’s him. Wasn’t he another one that was loaned In, did well and they made it permanent?

Maybe that’s the route they’ll go down, selling all their on loan players like Borja. Could be a few deals on some promising players to be had.
Thought the point is that they can't sell. Only players with contracts that un out can leave. Although, if no money then they could cancel a lot of contracts by some kind of mutual agreement.

Can't see too many of them wanting to stay out of love for the club

Anyway, more likely a buyer comes in, a deal is done with the government and nothing changes.

Unread 12-03-2022, 01:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Considering that the Russian bought them when they were on the verge of bankruptcy, had a shit ground, a shit team and hardly any fans, the boys done well From being no bigger than Fulham to where they are today

Invented the model for shithouse small teams becoming footballing giants and killing our game in the process

Unread 12-03-2022, 08:58 PM
rubbernecker

Kinda ironic that Chelsea play Newcastle this weekend

Unread 14-03-2022, 09:01 PM
goonlooca

Abramovich's dirty money - BBC1 now

...love that guy's hat

Unread 14-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Abramovich's dirty money - BBC1 now

...love that guy's hat
“BuT whAT DId cHElseA DO .WHY aRe ThEY pUNIShing US?!”

Erm maybe because he used corrupt money to put Chelsea where they are….that’s why it’s ok to do what they’re doing with Chelsea. Everything they have become is down to the corrupt mafia and dirty money he has stolen

Unread 14-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
“BuT whAT DId cHElseA DO .WHY aRe ThEY pUNIShing US?!”

Erm maybe because he used corrupt money to put Chelsea where they are….that’s why it’s ok to do what they’re doing with Chelsea. Everything they have become is down to the corrupt mafia and dirty money he has stolen
My Dad robbed a post office and they’re making me give back the money he gave to me. I didn’t rob it…

Unread 14-03-2022, 10:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
My Dad robbed a post office and they’re making me give back the money he gave to me. I didn’t rob it…
I’d be mad at your dad tbh.

Unread 14-03-2022, 10:22 PM
92ToBury

What’s really annoying is that City would have probably gone under without Abramovich.

Unread 14-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Sparky***

Mad how it's taken them 20 years to bring this up isn't it

Bit like City's blatant cooking the books infront of everyone that didn't get mentioned until the german newspaper hacked their emails

The premier league are quite happy for all this to go on as long as everyone turns a blind eye to it.
Closed Thread