United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-02-2023, 11:45 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
How did you end up in the Leeds end?
White text you predictable @#%&!

Unread 13-02-2023, 01:12 PM
dunk

Unread 13-02-2023, 01:16 PM
History

Didn't even get a highlight on MOTD

Unread 13-02-2023, 02:25 PM
shenwen

As much as Arteta is a #@&%!, would be insane if Arsenal lose the league to city by a point because of a VAR decision that they are now admitting they got wrong.

Be very funny though if it was us who benefited.

Unread 13-02-2023, 02:36 PM
dunk

VAR has been pathetic all season. Working properly we’d be 5-10 points better off and have a better GD. It’s infuriating.

I could hack it when refs and linesmen £#%&!ed up, this is just pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Didn't even get a highlight on MOTD
Incredible isn’t it. Almost as if they don’t want to present more evidence of officials and VAR £#%&!ing us over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
As much as Arteta is a #@&%!, would be insane if Arsenal lose the league to city by a point because of a VAR decision that they are now admitting they got wrong.

Be very funny though if it was us who benefited.
That was ridiculous. Not as bad as the Brighton one imo.

Unread 13-02-2023, 02:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
VAR has been pathetic all season. Working properly we’d be 5-10 points better off and have a better GD. It’s infuriating.

I could hack it when refs and linesmen £#%&!ed up, this is just pathetic.

Incredible isn’t it. Almost as if they don’t want to present more evidence of officials and VAR £#%&!ing us over.

That was ridiculous. Not as bad as the Brighton one imo.
i just wish it would £#%&! off. It's awful at this point. The amount of times it's £#%&!ed us over this season. The pathetic disallowed goals all the time, rashfords at everton various others. Casemiro being sent off. You can't even properly celebrate goals any more because they'll forensically go back and examine every single little thing to try and rule it out.

Unread 13-02-2023, 02:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i just wish it would £#%&! off. It's awful at this point. The amount of times it's £#%&!ed us over this season. The pathetic disallowed goals all the time, rashfords at everton various others. Casemiro being sent off. You can't even properly celebrate goals any more because they'll forensically go back and examine every single little thing to try and rule it out.
Same pal. It’s proper £#%&!ed it.

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:03 PM
jem

Quote:
No Varane?
well... no. varane is fragile.

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:15 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Remember the VAR proponents told us it would only be used for 'clear & obvious errors'?

If it take 5 mins for VAR to decide a player was offside by 3 thou of an inch, then's it's not £#%&!ing clear & obvious is it?

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:23 PM
dunk

Rashford’s goals yesterday required no more than a cursory glance to check if they were on or offside. It’s was obvious immediately. It took about 5 minutes and lines being drawn to sort the pair of them out. £#%&!ing useless.

I’m still convinced Bamford was off for their 1st on Wednesday*

*only saw it at the game an a quick replay at HT tbf.

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:25 PM
jem

var's frame choice is dodgy. that's probably where the time goes.

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:26 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Rashford’s goals yesterday required no more than a cursory glance to check if they were on or offside. It’s was obvious immediately. It took about 5 minutes and lines being drawn to sort the pair of them out. £#%&!ing useless.

I’m still convinced Bamford was off for their 1st on Wednesday*

*only saw it at the game an a quick replay at HT tbf.
There was an angle showed on MOTD. Just played out in real time and you can clearly see him a good yard or so onside as the ball leaves Shaw’s foot. The way they pause it. The angles they look from and draw lines doesn’t clarify as much as it confuses.

VAR is a repulsive addition to the game. It really is. Utterly joyless.

Unread 13-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Remember the VAR proponents told us it would only be used for 'clear & obvious errors'?
The introduction of VAR has been the most clear and obvious error of the lot

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:01 PM
Sparky***

The Casemiro sending off was the final straw for me. Focusing on just that in a 30 man melee, basically looking for any excuse to send someone off.

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:10 PM
wiganste

Yep, it was an absolute shocker and it's already cost us 2 points

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yep, it was an absolute shocker and it's already cost us 2 points
that should have read 20 man melee but you get the jist

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:23 PM
dunk

The Palace penalty killed me. Get that and it’s 2-0 and Casemiro has a rest, no booking. Different league.

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:25 PM
wiganste

Quote:
The Palace penalty killed me. Get that and it’s 2-0 and Casemiro has a rest, no booking. Different league.
Another shocker

The pen we should have had v Newcastle. It's no exaggeration to say we could be top of the league if the refs did their jobs

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
newcastle at home as well, sancho got upended and the ref waves play on. then grealish gets one yesterday for kicking his own leg.

incredible incompetence.

Unread 13-02-2023, 04:31 PM
wiganste

Let's not forget the penalty given against us v Sociadad which ultimately means we finished 2nd and Martinez misses the first game v Barca!