Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
stop it
True though.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Keane was sent off and got suspended for it, twice. He should have put the team first and not carried out his petty vendettas when it would cost the club and not him. I noticed he's not sought him out in a pub and had a fight where he could be arrested. He did it on the pitch.

If Ronaldo/Ferdinand did this there'd be uproar and if it had been done to one of our players, we'd still be moaning now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Haaland's percieved milking of the infamy from the incident does not change the fact that it was a shocking and cowardly tackle by Keane. It was also totally selfish and hardly an isolated incident, look at his childish and embarrassing spat with McAteer at Sunderland culminating in another idiotic red card.
Whilst accepting that Haaland is a @#%&!, I agree with both of the above.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep hasn't some other @#%&! got that CV as well i'm sure there is but can't remember who
There's a few with 2 out of the 3. Steve Mcmanaman, Gary McAllister, Ian Rush, Harry Kewell. But Fowler is the only one I can think of with the entire shithouse collection.

Unread 08-12-2008, 11:38 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
True though.
tis true but top reds dont want to read it

Unread 08-12-2008, 11:48 PM
waynes ear's

who gives a £#%&! about the ex leeds and city @#%&!

£#%&! him
Closed Thread