Unread 07-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

lol c & p lol

Unread 07-12-2008, 07:02 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
lol c & p lol
not surprised the story amused you, what would you know about munich anyway, glory hunter.

Unread 07-12-2008, 08:09 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
at last someone telling it like it £#%&!ing is

why the £#%&! did he catch the ball at Citeh
why the £#%&! did he kick out inviting a red card after 10 minutes yeasterday in a nothing challenge
why the £#%&! did he walk off like a @#%&! without waiting for a physio or Phelan to sort things out we were actually attacking

it's all about £#%&!ing Ronaldo and I'm £#%&!ing sick of it...agree with everything MJ said I was prepared to wipe the slate clean despite his shameful behaviour in the summer but he still keeps shoving it back in our faces

still I'm sure he can't wait to sign his £40m new contract eh

agreed two great posts
i'm sick of the hero worship he's getting when he clearly doesn't want to be here.
compare him to rooney who gives his all for the club runs his socks off every week who wouldn't act like a spoilt 6 year old when he doesnt get his own way, just gets on with it.
that mardy #@&%! needs selling for as much as we can milk out of any daft @#%&! to make an offer

Unread 07-12-2008, 08:11 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off ronaldo

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Have to agree. It wasn’t as bad as some in the press are making out, but I didn’t like it.
Definitely.

I'm usually one of the first to defend Ronnie, and I think the scrutiny every little thing he does comes under is ridiculous. But what he did yesterday was unprofessional at best and not the sort of thing I like to see. I'm thinking of giving him a 1 week suspension from my avatar to show my displeasure.

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

What S/Side said.

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Definitely.

I'm usually one of the first to defend Ronnie, and I think the scrutiny every little thing he does comes under is ridiculous. But what he did yesterday was unprofessional at best and not the sort of thing I like to see. I'm thinking of giving him a 1 week suspension from my avatar to show my displeasure.

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Hopskipjump

I'd like to slap his face tbh...bring him down a peg or 2..u know the minute he leaves us he will be slagging Manchester/his treatment here....etc...

£#%&! YOU..

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Have to agree. It wasn’t as bad as some in the press are making out, but I didn’t like it.

As far as I’m concerned, walking off the field with no warning (Giggs clearly had not been prepared at all) was the action of a guy who is only really thinking about himself. Players get knocks all the time, it doesn’t mean the bench start warming up subs every time it happens. Usually when you feel you can’t carry on, you signal to the bench that you need to come off and wait for the decision to be verified (you’re not the manager, of course) and the substitution is ready to come on; or you go down and try to stop the game for a bit so that we play as little time with ten men as possible. You don’t just kick the £#%&!ing ball out of play and walk off, leaving the bench frantically assessing what to do.

You’d think he’d want a day off from being the centre of attention, but I’m not sure he does.

very good post and very accurate imo that's what rfally pissed me off yesterday especially aftter the bullshit at the Divs last week

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Zorg

fwiw

Quote:
"I've been playing for Manchester for five years - I feel at home," said the 23-year-old Ronaldo.

"I'm happy at Manchester and want to stay."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/7770218.stm

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
If he'd said that in May he'd have a lot more friends on here. Anything he says about wanting to stay has to be considered in the context that Real Madrid have said they don't want him anymore.

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
If he'd said that in May he'd have a lot more friends on here. Anything he says about wanting to stay has to be considered in the context that Real Madrid have said they don't want him anymore.
My thoughts too.

Only took him about six months.

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:54 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
He wanted to stay after the European Cup final then spent the whole summer going on about his "dream" of playing for Real Madrid. Beside, he wasn't likely to say anything else with Fergie there

The whole circus surrounding Ronaldo and every little thing he does is now very reminiscent of Beckham and his last year at the club.

Unread 07-12-2008, 10:20 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Like £#%&! they don't want him, if they thought they had any chance of getting him they would be there like a shot.

Truth is United are close to agreing a new contract with him making him the best payed player ever at United & the cost of that is being paid for by Tevez who they can no longer afford.

Unread 07-12-2008, 10:30 PM
rubbernecker

Putting all the transfer %@#$&!s to one side for a mo,anyone who thinks Ronaldo is a shitbag on the pitch is an imbecile,

It is hardwired into his DNA to want to play every minute of every game and give 100% irrespective of whether things are going well or he's being poleaxed every two minutes.

He was hurt and came off,get over it

Unread 07-12-2008, 10:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Putting all the transfer %@#$&!s to one side for a mo,anyone who thinks Ronaldo is a shitbag on the pitch is an imbecile,

It is hardwired into his DNA to want to play every minute of every game and give 100% irrespective of whether things are going well or he's being poleaxed every two minutes.

He was hurt and came off,get over it

Unread 07-12-2008, 10:45 PM
borsuk

Quote:
fwiw
c. 30 mil

Unread 07-12-2008, 11:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Putting all the transfer %@#$&!s to one side for a mo,anyone who thinks Ronaldo is a shitbag on the pitch is an imbecile
Come off it. You don't have to hate him, in fact we as United fans should of course support him when he plays for us, but let's not ignore the fact that he's widely unpopular with fans, players, pundits and managers not just in this country but pretty much everywhere he goes. There has to come a point that you accept, however much it's exaggerated, that there is plenty about the bloke to dislike. Personally, it isn't bothering me too much at the moment, but I can understand some United fans getting tired of him, tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The whole circus surrounding Ronaldo and every little thing he does is now very reminiscent of Beckham and his last year at the club.
I think it may now be worse. That's now four matches in a row Ronaldo has played (Villa, Villarreal, City and Sunderland) where the press have seen to it that the result has, at times, been overshadowed by an incident involving him. It's getting ridiculous.

Unread 08-12-2008, 12:57 AM
carlosartorial

ronaldo often behaves like a dick.

no surprise yesterday.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Personally I think it's a disgrace that an injured player walked off the pitch. You could tell by the way he misplaced his pass that he hates United and everything to do with United and probably wants to score 42 own goals. no, sorry 43. Take that fans.
Did anyone see that clip on SSN were they kept catching him looking at the pitch. It's obvious he just doesn't want to even look at Old Trafford anymore. It's really obvious.
Closed Thread