United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2008, 12:54 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sell the @#%&!.
madrid next summer, 20m on the never never.

Unread 07-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
madrid next summer, 20m on the never never.
thank £#%&! for that.

then we can make and sing songs about how we got rid of the best player in the world.

Its shit being a red.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:02 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
thank £#%&! for that.

then we can make and sing songs about how we got rid of the best player in the world.

Its shit being a red.
some people don't seem to understand that united are more than one player regardless how good he is, his behaviour has been pathetic, it's shit being a ronnie bumboy atm.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
some people don't seem to understand that united are more than one player regardless how good he is, his behaviour has been pathetic, it's shit being a ronnie bumboy atm.

thats me.

Unread 07-12-2008, 02:37 PM
MUFC One Love

The witch hunt of Ronaldo at the moment is hilarious. Seems like people are determined to force him out of our game. Currently the best player in the world, yet they don't want him here, in the "best league in the world" (tm). Craig Burley, and is it Jon Champion? Were embarrassing yesterday, desperately trying to find things to have a pop at Ronaldo about. Sad bastards.

Unread 07-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The witch hunt of Ronaldo at the moment is hilarious. Seems like people are determined to force him out of our game. Currently the best player in the world, yet they don't want him here, in the "best league in the world" (tm). Craig Burley, and is it Jon Champion? Were embarrassing yesterday, desperately trying to find things to have a pop at Ronaldo about. Sad bastards.
spot on. they've been doing it all season, especially burley.

it's not so much what he says that winds me up as i know he's talking %@#$&!s most of the time, it's the fact that a clogger like burley has the temerity to criticise ronaldo for the tiniest, most irrelevant things.

i'd have loved to have been in the meeting at setanta towers when they were deciding who they should have as their pundits:

"we need somebody who has been there and got the medals to prove it, somebody who regularly played for a top team and has domestic, european and international experience, somebody who people within the game respect and who the fans can identify with"

"i know, i'll call craig burley"

"great idea"

Unread 07-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Albert Tatlock

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He got clattered trying to get a shot off, went in where he could get hurt but skied the shot and got a bang on the hip. Had some treatment, was obviously in pain, came back on and tried to continue, lasted 3 or 4 minutes, when the play was stopped for Anderson to come on for Fletcher, before the change was made, Ronaldo made his way towards the tunnel, whilst signaling to the bench that he couldn't continue and needed to be subbed.

Did nothing wrong that I could see. I suppose everyone would've been fine with it had he come off at the half way line, but he went straight to the tunnel. Of course, the fact that just a couple of minutes earlier he had been in discussion with the physio and was probably told to try it but take no chances means £#%&! all.

Nowt like a nothing story with an element of perceived controversy involving the best player in the World, huh.
Totally agree.

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:04 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Ronaldo should have put the ball out & then sat down on the pitch awaiting medical assessment from the physio.
That would have given them time to line up a replacement.
yeah, he could have joined all the sunderland players wasting time, couldn't he?

tried to play on, couldn't, signalled and got off quick. don't see a problem.

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Tronics

non-story imo.

anyone that actually watched the game would of seen him indicate to the bench a few times that he needed to come off.

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:17 PM
puressence

hes in gay paris with ferie today .. £#%&! ferie is in love with ronnie

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes in gay paris with ferie today .. £#%&! ferie is in love with ronnie
where should he be????

on the pitch lying there, holding his ribs and getting treatment that wouldnt make a difference as he needed to go off anyway.

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

im confused as to what ronaldo has done wrong he was struggling and couldn't continue put the ball out of play signaled to the bench to substitute him and went down the tunnel for treatment.
i'd have loved to have read the comments on here if he had soldiered on and £#%&!ed himself for a few weeks by doing this.
there was a bit of confusion caused by this but it was all sorted in a minutes and we won .
wasn't his best game yesterday but still contributed a hell of a lot more than some

Unread 07-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
some people don't seem to understand that united are more than one player
Crock of shit.

It. Goes. Without. Saying.

Everybody knows that except people who don't understand what United is all about.

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

the incident reminded me of Rooney at Chelsea after his goal there last season

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the incident reminded me of Rooney at Chelsea after his goal there last season
the main difference being Rooney scored.....Ronaldo didn't

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:18 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Crock of shit.

It. Goes. Without. Saying.

Everybody knows that except people who don't understand what United is all about.
lol you question my understanding of what united is all about, a grown man who hero worships a petulant arrogant selfish #@&%! of a man who acts like he is bigger than manchester united, have a chat with yourself.

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
, have a chat with yourself.
yeah, i'll start by saying lol

£#%&!ing gobshite

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:25 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
yeah, i'll start by saying lol

£#%&!ing gobshite
what you going to do when ronnie £#%&!s off to madrid?

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
what you going to do when ronnie £#%&!s off to madrid?
probably still struggle to give a £#%&! what a #@&%! like you has to say on the subject

hth

Unread 07-12-2008, 06:32 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
probably still struggle to give a £#%&! what a #@&%! like you has to say on the subject

hth

old story but a good one
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...premierleague1
Closed Thread