United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:33 PM
borsuk

football player in says what the listener would like to hear shocker

i wouldn't worry, i'm sure the men will interview him next week and he'll pledge himself to united for ever. or citeh.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:40 PM
captain scarlet

Another mediterranean import squealing about his dream team. It's getting tedious.

I still think United should have a paramilitary wing.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Rhodzy

So different to what the english papers quoted it as, anyway Rio said at one stage he wanted to play in Italy.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Wez

Quote:
Manchester United's Brazilian midfielder Anderson is touting for a move to Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan in January. (News of the World)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...rs/7769780.stm

Must be true if its in NOTW

Unread 07-12-2008, 02:57 PM
BarryX

Thumbs down

I am £#%&!ing gutted reading Serenity's link. First Ronaldo, now Anderson (and even Anderson quoting Ronaldo as dreaming of playing for Madrid in the same article). Its a @#%&!s trick, if you ask me, a complete slap in the face of the fans who pay their wages and idolize them, as well as towards Ferguson and the staff of United. Two absolute quality players, Ronaldo up their with the all time greats and Anderson with so much potential, both touting themselves and their dreams of other clubs via the media. I don't believe everything I read, but those look like quotes to me (and Ronaldo didn't exactly come out and deny saying he wanted to join Madrid).

I will still enjoy watching them play, but deep down, I'll be thinking they are two @#%&!s playing tricks on me, you and the countless fans out there.

Unread 07-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville

I will still enjoy watching them play, but deep down, I'll be thinking they are two @#%&!s playing tricks on me, you and the countless fans out there.
spot on.

Unread 07-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Ether

Good interview that.

Unread 07-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
I am £#%&!ing gutted reading Serenity's link. First Ronaldo, now Anderson (and even Anderson quoting Ronaldo as dreaming of playing for Madrid in the same article). Its a @#%&!s trick, if you ask me, a complete slap in the face of the fans who pay their wages and idolize them, as well as towards Ferguson and the staff of United. Two absolute quality players, Ronaldo up their with the all time greats and Anderson with so much potential, both touting themselves and their dreams of other clubs via the media. I don't believe everything I read, but those look like quotes to me (and Ronaldo didn't exactly come out and deny saying he wanted to join Madrid).

No no, you don't understand, even with a direct quote it's all made up by journalists and you are a sheep for believing it.

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Tronics

hmmm....

Unread 07-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Unread 07-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Hopskipjump

If he did say that (confirmation required) then he can £#%&! off..

United don't need players who would rather be else where...£#%&! off...

u dont wanna wear the shirt well sod off to the sun..hope u fry

Unread 07-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Spiffy

It was always going to end in tears with Anderson. There's no way we can come up with a decent song for Anderson. It's his own fault, he needs a name that we can add an "O" or a "Y" on the end.

Unread 07-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
If he did say that (confirmation required) then he can £#%&! off..

United don't need players who would rather be else where...£#%&! off...

u dont wanna wear the shirt well sod off to the sun..hope u fry

NWAF

He said at the end of his contract (another 4 years by the way) he has a right to look around if he wants to. I don't see the problem

Unread 07-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

NWAF

He said at the end of his contract (another 4 years by the way) he has a right to look around if he wants to. I don't see the problem
so his mind is elsewhere then...ok

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
so his mind is elsewhere then...ok
Erm, no. Are you thick?

Unread 07-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Erm, no. Are you thick?