United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2008, 02:34 PM
Lok

Default Apparently Anderson wants to play for Inter...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1707/int...rinho-at-inter

Unread 06-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Mr_Ed

He should £#%&!ing concentrate on getting in our first team first...

Unread 06-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

without doubt this story is true

there's no smoke without fire, right Freds

if he comes out and denies it now it'll be too £#%&!ing late the scheming @#%&!

Unread 06-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
without doubt this story is true

there's no smoke without fire, right Freds

if he comes out and denies it now it'll be too £#%&!ing late the scheming @#%&!
I see what you've done there. Subtle.

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

you've got to hand it to him. no cryptic %@#$&!s like ronaldo, no "only god knows"

"I will not hide myself and in future I would love to play for Mourinho at Inter."

bam. Incisive.

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Ether

Tuttosport

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
marlo

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Whalefish

By the time he's ready for a move to Inter, Mourinho will be manager of Utd.

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:29 PM
dunk

£#%&!ing @#%&!. Sell him

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:30 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing @#%&!. Sell him
il do something about this.

if we cant have him, no one will. and you can print that.

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman

are you going to bum him?

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
By the time he's ready for a move to Inter, Mourinho will be manager of Utd.

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:33 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
are you going to bum him?
i cant say what ill do with his corpse tbh.

Unread 06-12-2008, 03:34 PM
dunk

Quote:

Don't believe a word of it mate, it's newspaper silly season, he was probably asked a leading question.

The press are @#%&!s.

You can comfortably stalk him at Carrington and Old Trafford for a good while yet.

Unread 06-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Great player. @#%&! of a man.

Unread 07-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Serenity Now

Anderson and Ronaldo: two Golden Ball winners at United...
I'm flattered. This is the second individual award that I've won, after the player of the tournament trophy at the U17 World Cup in Peru three years ago. And this was the final year in which I could win this award from Tuttosport, as in 2009 I will turn 21 and no longer be eligible. It was something I wanted like crazy. Particularly after coming third in 2006, when I was at Porto, behind Fabregas and Messi, two previous winners.

Did you see how close the competition was this year? The closest ever, with a difference of just three points between first and second. And third and fourth place just a step behind. All of you with more than 100 points. Like a final sprint in cycling...
Yes. But in the end what counts is winning. Just like in Moscow on the 21st of May, when the Champions League trophy ended up in our hands. Who cares if we had wait for the penalty shoot-out, and suffer and pray when Terry stepped up to finish off the match?

Your opinion on your rivals?
Walcott is like a bolt of lightning - speed personified. He's a lad with a great future, perhaps the brightest talent in English football at the moment. Aguero is a great player; really a potential Maradona, because as well as great technique, he also has strength and impressive power. Bojan is also very good, but he is the youngest of all of us, and is still raw. He needs to develop. Sometimes he does wonderful things, but then you don't see him for weeks, because he's not a regular starter.

Your forecast for the Golden Boy award in 2009?
I'll be biased and say Rafael da Silva, my companion and team-mate at United. He's a phenomenon. And maybe even his twin brother Fabio, who is currently out injured. One on the right, the other on the left - they're two brilliant fullbacks.

Turning to yourself. You arrived in England labelled the "new Ronaldinho", but soon turned into midfield battler: let's say a mastiff like Davids with the feet of Seedorf at his best, to make a comparison with two other famous rastas...
All because of a serious injury I suffered in a match against Benfica in the 2006-07 season. Karagounis made an awful tackle on me, causing a fracture of the tibia with complications to the ligaments of my right ankle. I was out for eight months and I feared for my career. But Antonio, the physio at Porto, got me back on my feet again. So much so that at the end of that season I signed for United.

So Ferguson changed your role, made you turn into the heir to Roy Keane?
No. I was still recovering from my injury, and I didn't feel 100%, as I did before the operation. So I decided to drop back twenty metres or so - no longer playing as an attacking midfielder, but as a regista instead. I felt safer there, less at the mercy of the kicks of my opponents. I immediately pleased Sir Alex and ever since then I have changed roles. Particularly after a great performance against Wigan in this new position.

Now no more dribbling, embellishments, and frills...
I haven't forgotten those days, the street football of Porto Alegre, when they nicknamed me O Pelezinho (The Little Pele), but now I'm another player. United play a 4-2-4 where the four attackers are Berbatov, Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez, Nani or Giggs. Myself, Carrick and Scholes have to filter the play, at the same time as covering space and restarting the attacks. This suits me well.

Your contract expires in 2012. You'll still only be 24-years old then. Do you think you'll renew it?
I think that I'll play in Italy one day. Your football is tactically the best in the word - the most intelligent. Every player aspires to play in Serie A. You are the masters and everyone recognises this. Including the jealous people.

Any preference as to where you'd like to play? Perhaps with the Brazilians of Milan?
Yes, but I also like Inter; indeed I've always liked them, since the time of Ronaldo. The Nerazzurri have a great history, much like Juve. Moratti has always built great teams with great players, able to fight for the highest honours. I don't deny that in the future I'd like to play in Milano, perhaps under the command of Mourinho...

So Manchester is only one stage for you?
Of course not. I'm a champion of Europe with United, what more can I ask for? But just as Cristiano Ronaldo dreams of playing for Madrid one day, equally one day I'd like to play in your calcio. And I certainly don't say this due to a lack of respect for the club that pays my salary. Any professional, at the end of his contract, has the right to look around.

Thanks to football you escaped street life...
My father died when I was 10. At 11 I left home to earn a living. The neighbourhood where I lived was filled with crime. I saw my friend die from the shots of a revolver at 13. I could have become a delinquent, a drug dealer. Fortunately I had a passion for football and Gremio signed me...

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Wouldn't be missed......Seriously.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:02 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wouldn't be missed......Seriously.
you wont be missed if you post comments like that.

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
you wont be missed if you post comments like that.

Bring it £#%&!er...........

Unread 07-12-2008, 01:10 PM
dunk

He'll go wherever he gets the most money. Fact.
Closed Thread