Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's already banned for spuds.

Convenient.

No precident for handbags between a bunch of grown men on a football pitch? Normally a couple of yellow cards and re-start the game isn't it?

What did the cockney @#%&! get? I take it Chelsea got off scot free? Just a coincidence that our title 'rivals', Chelsea, will benefit from this apparent weakening of United's team for 4 games?
to be fair they did clump drogba with a ban for the coin throwing thing. But then, if it was Rooney doing that - he'd be looking at about a 10 game ban.

They have always, ALWAYS dealt us excessive punishments. I mean, how many players would ever and have ever been banned for something they said IN A BOOK. FFS?

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
to be fair they did clump drogba with a ban for the coin throwing thing. But then, if it was Rooney doing that - he'd be looking at about a 10 game ban.

They have always, ALWAYS dealt us excessive punishments. I mean, how many players would ever and have ever been banned for something they said IN A BOOK. FFS?
They had to do that because of the punishment Carragher got for the same thing, which he only got because he did it at Highbury.

It's a piss take tbh.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:

ferdinands is the worst of them all. he got hung out to dry to pander to agendas elsewhere

how i laughed when Palios was exposed as a malicious and self serving @#%&!

4 £#%&!ing games! you'd have to murder someone on the pitch to get that long

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

What a £#%&!ing joke. Like Ether says we shouldn't be surprised but I am genuinely shocked by this £#%&!ing farce. It's taken over 6 months ffs.

The FA are an embarrassment.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They had to do that because of the punishment Carragher got for the same thing, which he only got because he did it at Highbury.

It's a piss take tbh.
The point is, they investigate these things because United are involved. If it was a portsmouth player or an Aston Villa player involved with some #@&%!head groundsman, there would not be a fraction of the furore over it. We're constantly used as 'the example', whenever the FA feel they need to make themselves look important or flex their muscles they'll pounce on any infringement by a United player and hold them up as the example.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:28 PM
armchair

and don't forget the shield's protest which called another entire country corrupt kidnappers and criminals is ok too - that didn't bring the game or england into disrepute. Of course not.

It's just a joke. Arbitrary it ain't. If it involves United then it's clear that the punishment is harsh. With Liverpool the fa are almost apologetic.

I'm surprised they don't introduce a special double red for United matches.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
and don't forget the shield's protest which called another entire country corrupt kidnappers and criminals is ok too - that didn't bring the game or england into disrepute. Of course not.

It's just a joke. Arbitrary it ain't. If it involves United then it's clear that the punishment is harsh. With Liverpool the fa are almost apologetic.

I'm surprised they don't introduce a special double red for United matches.
I know I'm incredibly biased, but it's not just me is it? They do love to dish out £#%&!ing ludicrous punishments to our players, don't they?

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Billy Baroo

out of interest how long did Thatcher get for that forearm smash that knocked out Mendes?

also what was Bartons ban in terms of Games for the assault on his team mate and also for going to prison?

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
I know I'm incredibly biased, but it's not just me is it? They do love to dish out £#%&!ing ludicrous punishments to our players, don't they?
Quote:
We're constantly used as 'the example', whenever the FA feel they need to make themselves look important or flex their muscles they'll pounce on any infringement by a United player and hold them up as the example.
Yeah and once they've made the example they think they no longer need to follow their own rules.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Pop

And what punishment has been dished out to the fat cockney bastard who was pictured being held back whilst attempting to throw a punch at Evra?

£#%&!ing FA @#%&!s

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Chelsea for 25k and the bloke got sucked off by a cockney Rent Boy.

£#%&!ing furious i am.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
The point is, they investigate these things because United are involved. If it was a portsmouth player or an Aston Villa player involved with some #@&%!head groundsman, there would not be a fraction of the furore over it. We're constantly used as 'the example', whenever the FA feel they need to make themselves look important or flex their muscles they'll pounce on any infringement by a United player and hold them up as the example.
Spot on. In fact if the above occurred I'd even suggest we would probably have never even heard about it.

The FA are absolute £#%&!ing @#%&!s. Four games! Incredible.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Sparky***

Let's just thank the lord he didn't have a ruck with 'iron man' J.T

Christ, he'd probably be looking at a death sentence.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:49 PM
marlo

£#%&!ing hell.

is it punish a 'black man' day?

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
£#%&!ing hell.

is it punish a 'black man' day?
I'd watch your back, you might get banned again.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:59 PM
no fun

lets not forget that the FA are the higher management of the England national team

no idea when their next game is, but if fergie had any balls rooney, rio, wes, carrick, and g nev will all be unavailable with niggling injuries

Unread 05-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Mark Corrigan

£#%&!ing ridiculous descision.

That is all

Unread 05-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Father Christmas

I haven't been this angry for a long time

Unread 05-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Crumps

Piss taking bastards. I hope that fat bastard got sacked.

Unread 05-12-2008, 09:16 PM
SilverSurfer

This is the same game that Rio accidentally kicked a woman, and gets off with an apology. Add in the Guthrie and Hume/Morgan incidents this year and presumably Patrice is banned for not connecting with a punch?
Closed Thread