Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:05 PM
the heathen

Thumbs down Evra - 4 match ban

...for Chelsea groundsman shite...%@#$&!s

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Sparky***

and fined him £15k.

ffs. They took their £#%&!ing sweet time getting round to it. Utter %@#$&!s.

7 months it's taken them to get this sorted. How typical they wait until the busiest part of the season.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
dunk

£#%&! me.

They couldn't £#%&!ing wait for an opportunity to ban a United player could they?

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Dueling Banjos

Unbe£#%&!inglievable!

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:09 PM
the heathen

...has to be appealed surely

marlo

just intime for xmas games...

i think saf should send the fa a xmas card with this picture -

Sparky***

"Shall we do this over the summer and ban the united player in august or september?"

"Nah, let's wait until december when it'll really £#%&! them up."

Ether

What a £#%&!ing joke. I should be surprised, but I'm really not anymore

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Stubbsy

what a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s , £#%&!in FA @#%&!s

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
What a £#%&!ing joke. I should be surprised, but I'm really not anymore
If the cantona, Keane and ferdiand incidents have proven anything - it's that the FA LOVE to throw their weight around where united are concerned.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
just intime for xmas games...

i think saf should send the fa a xmas card with this picture -

I hope he hurrys up and gets fit.

So that makes 5 in total then? Spurs being the 1st?

I'd like to hear what other offences have been worthy of such a ban.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

it's a £#%&!ing disgrace but I don't think we should appeal Spurs is the only game we will really miss Evra looking at some of the shite we have coming up...ie Stoke, Boro, Southampton, Carling Cup semi that's the 4 games there I think

£#%&!ing FA @#%&!s though

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I hope he hurrys up and gets fit.

So that makes 5 in total then? Spurs being the 1st?

I'd like to hear what other offences have been worthy of such a ban.
None. There is no precident for such a punishment. A bit like Cantona, Keane and Ferdinand.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:14 PM
BarryX

they probably banned him that much for not knocking the racist @#%&! out.

%@#$&!s.

when is Fabio back..can't wait to see him and Rafael play together. I think they will be £#%&!ing immense, I really do. 18 years old and playing for the biggest club in the world.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it's a £#%&!ing disgrace but I don't think we should appeal Spurs is the only game we will really miss Evra looking at some of the shite we have coming up...ie Stoke, Boro, Southampton, Carling Cup semi that's the 4 games there I think

£#%&!ing FA @#%&!s though
He's already banned for spuds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
None. There is no precident for such a punishment. A bit like Cantona, Keane and Ferdinand.
Convenient.

No precident for handbags between a bunch of grown men on a football pitch? Normally a couple of yellow cards and re-start the game isn't it?

What did the cockney @#%&! get? I take it Chelsea got off scot free? Just a coincidence that our title 'rivals', Chelsea, will benefit from this apparent weakening of United's team for 4 games?

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Sloppy

However, an allegation that Bethell indulged in racist conduct or language was not proven.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Tiberian

Some interesting decisions by the FA over disciplinary matters this season.

Guthrie breaks the Hull players leg with a pre meditated deliberate act of thuggery, 3 game ban. Chris Morgan caves in Humes' skull, they hide behind the fact that he was booked stating no more action can be taken.

Evra involved in a little scuffle and it is a 4 game ban. It seems totally arbitrary.

Unread 05-12-2008, 08:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Some interesting decisions by the FA over disciplinary matters this season.

Guthrie breaks the Hull players leg with a pre meditated deliberate act of thuggery, 3 game ban. Chris Morgan caves in Humes' skull, they hide behind the fact that he was booked stating no more action can be taken.

Evra involved in a little scuffle and it is a 4 game ban. It seems totally arbitrary.
don't forget Wenger's attack on Stoke ....still waiting for the FA charge while Fergie gets a two game ban for going on the pitch at the end of a game

SilverSurfer

I really fail to see how this incident gets this verdict and an action that results in a fractured skull gets nothing. Oh yeah, one's United and the other is Barnsley.

Billy Baroo

that is £#%&!ing farcical

utterly disgusting decision
Closed Thread