United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2008, 03:20 PM
plopborsky

Default Ronaldo in say something good shocker

Ronaldo was named Ballon d'Or winner in the early hours of Tuesday morning and will lift the trophy at an awards ceremony in Paris on Sunday night.

He admits it was a childhood dream to win that accolade and feels Ferguson has made it all possible.

"I am a great professional thanks to him," he added.

"It's him who took me from Sporting and brought me to Manchester. He is a great man. A great manager. His record of achievements speaks for itself. Most important is his personality - I love working with him.

"My concentration has changed. I have become a winner. Here, you always have to win and I know the pressure of winning matches, trophies. And it is here, with Alex Ferguson, that I started to believe I could win the Ballon d'Or."

Unread 05-12-2008, 03:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

"it's just a pity I £#%&!ed his enjoyment of a summer after a succesful season by pimping myself to Real Madrid for 3 months. I will do so again this summer"

Unread 05-12-2008, 03:21 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Ronaldo was named Ballon d'Or winner in the early hours of Tuesday morning and will lift the trophy at an awards ceremony in Paris on Sunday night.

He admits it was a childhood dream to win that accolade and feels Ferguson has made it all possible.

"I am a great professional thanks to him," he added.

"It's him who took me from Sporting and brought me to Manchester. He is a great man. A great manager. His record of achievements speaks for itself. Most important is his personality - I love working with him.

"My concentration has changed. I have become a winner. Here, you always have to win and I know the pressure of winning matches, trophies. And it is here, with Alex Ferguson, that I started to believe I could win the Ballon d'Or."
£#%&!ing @#%&! didn't mention the supporters. get £#%&!ing rid.

Unread 05-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Great player. @#%&! of a man.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Spiffy

About time he mentioned Fergie tbh. I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt disappointed that he missed TT off. No one fought harder than he did last year to twist the stories and quotes to make Ronnie sound hard done to.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt disappointed that he missed TT off. No one fought harder than he did last year to twist the stories and quotes to make Ronnie sound hard done to.
TT is crying into his Ronnie duvet as we type.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:10 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
"it's just a pity I £#%&!ed his enjoyment of a summer after a succesful season by pimping myself to Real Madrid for 3 months. I will do so again this summer"
fergie was never worried that he would go!

didn't leave his holiday did he - no, he waited til he had had his holiday, then went to lisbon, gave ronny a good £#%&!ing talking to and flew back happy as larry!

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited

didn't leave his holiday did he - no, he waited til he had had his holiday, then went to lisbon, gave ronny a good £#%&!ing talking to and flew back happy as larry!
That's alright then, future Real star Ronnie only spoiled the supporters who pay his wages summer then.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Why did we miss out on Ramsey then? Fergie refuses to return from his holiday no matter what. It would be wrong to assert that he knew Ronnie would not be sold. For all we know, SAF may have thought it was too late to change Ronnies mind. I think the staying on holiday was more to do with Fergie's holiday than any confidence that Ronnie was staying.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:18 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
That's alright then, future Real star Ronnie only spoiled the supporters who pay his wages summer then.
Quote:
Why did we miss out on Ramsey then? Fergie refuses to return from his holiday no matter what. It would be wrong to assert that he knew Ronnie would not be sold. For all we know, SAF may have thought it was too late to change Ronnies mind. I think the staying on holiday was more to do with Fergie's holiday than any confidence that Ronnie was staying.
no offence lads but

can we move on - i have!!

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
no offence lads but

Good for you. You'll be back here in June.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:23 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Good for you. You'll be back here in June.
he won't leave in june. "and you can quote me on that"

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:25 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
he won't leave in june. "and you can quote me on that"
agreed. It will be July.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
no offence lads but

If it wasn't for the cheesy I'd have let it pass. You're living in denial that Fergie is some master tactitian when it comes to managing our players. We've had loads go in their prime and the numbers are increasing over time.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
agreed. It will be July.
Nah, August, just in time for the season to start and us not replace him.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
If it wasn't for the cheesy I'd have let it pass. You're living in denial that Fergie is some master tactitian when it comes to managing our players. We've had loads go in their prime and the numbers are increasing over time.
as are the trophies.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

He also said in the same interview that he's sick of people asking him about Madrid. I think he was serious when he said it too.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
He also said in the same interview that he's sick of people asking him about Madrid. I think he was serious when he said it too.
I can understand that, he's made it clear that's where he wants to be but there's nowt he can do about it 'til our next trophy celebration.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
as are the trophies.
What's that got to do with anything we're discussing? Nothing.

Unread 05-12-2008, 04:32 PM
toseeunited

Lightbulb

Quote:
define loads, and then name me them.
Closed Thread