United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
well tevez has been pretty shit for 19 games now. how come on one game basis you want tevez to play ahead of ronaldo?
19 games?

Your in a dream land.

I'll thrown some excellent peformaces at you just this season.

Portsmouth Charity Shield, Portsmouth Away, Zenit (Was our only positive).

Dont get me started regarding last season, Barca home he was absolutly unreal, Moscow he was brilliant and worked his arse off.

Yeah the goals have not been flying in but he does not sulk and give up like some strikers he works his socks off for the team and allows us to win the ball back and create chances for other strikers.

Would you rather have a mediocre striker who does not work for the team or tevez who has proven he's a top player and works hard for his team mates?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
With a 2 legged semi coming up and Japan there is gonna be some definite rotation of our forwards and I think this'll get Tevez more football in the next few weeks. As I say, hope he starts Satdee.
saturday and also theres a shitty no gamer against allborg. cant see him starting at spurs thats wrote for bubbles to at least look interested

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Pete's Shoes

I fail to see why anyone could have a downer on Tevez, he's a great player. The trio of him, Rooney and Ronaldo were frightening last season. I think he can consider himself very unlucky to have been treated the way he has. Would be interesting to see Berbatov's reaction had he been frozen out like Tevez.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:22 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Good stuff aside from it being Sunderland.

He's a must for me then, i'm getting confused regarding the fixtures this year due to Japan etc.

Must for Sunderland

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:24 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
saturday and also theres a shitty no gamer against allborg. cant see him starting at spurs thats wrote for bubbles to at least look interested
Well he looked interested at City, thought he was excellent. Not really sure why it matters if he "looks interested", much more concerned how he plays and he's becoming increasingly influential with each performance.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
yeah! I played as a left winger and cutting infield!
So that's obviously a no then. Just want to show you how little the rest of us respect your opinion on football.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:27 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
yeah! I played as a left winger and cutting infield!
so you are right footed as well as a complete #@&%!?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:28 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Would you rather have a mediocre striker who does not work for the team or tevez who has proven he's a top player and works hard for his team mates?
I would rather that 3 attackers ( ronaldo, berbs , rooney ) who are miles better than tevez start for united and bring us glory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
So that's obviously a no then. Just want to show you how little the rest of us respect your opinion on football.
who cares?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
so you are right footed as well as a complete #@&%!?
Yup, right footed, got 2 left feet.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Cutting infield.

What a £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I would rather that 3 attackers ( ronaldo, berbs , rooney ) who are miles better than tevez start for united and bring us glory.

:
What like winning a double as we did last season with Tevez an integral part of the team?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:30 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Cutting infield.

What a £#%&!ing #@&%!.
i concur

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

who cares?
The rest of us care you muppet, nobody wants to hear your opinion because it's utter rubbish. You never played, only started watching it a few years ago, so sit back, shut the £#%&! up and stop pretending you know about it.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:32 AM
keano's love

Quote:
What like winning a double as we did last season with Tevez an integral part of the team?
obviously fergie felt it was very much in-spite of tevez rather than due to tevez.

If not he would have bought a striker happy to sit on the bench instead of spending £30m for berbatov.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:33 AM
keano's love

Quote:
The rest of us care you muppet, nobody wants to hear your opinion because it's utter rubbish. You never played, only started watching it a few years ago, so sit back, shut the £#%&! up and stop pretending you know about it.
mourinho didn't play as much football but is a brilliant manager. you don't have to play the game to understand it.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:33 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
obviously fergie felt it was very much in-spite of tevez rather than due to tevez.

You are now utterly pointless.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

The first thread after I put Sharath on ignore and he's all over it like a bad suit

And would people stop quoting that shit - it's burning my eyes

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:35 AM
forzagarza

keanos love and legendary saf do more damage to mental health charities than Bono Geldof do to feeding the hungry in Africa.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:35 AM
keano's love

Quote:
You are now utterly pointless.
you too my dear. it will proved by the end of the season when berbatov, rooney and ronaldo will be driving us forward and tevez will be searching for a new club who appreciate "hard work" than "scoring goals".

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
mourinho didn't play as much football but is a brilliant manager. you don't have to play the game to understand it.
I'm sure he did play football at some level and then worked in it most of his life.
You on the other hand decided a few years ago to pick up a hobby. Something you didn't actually have to put any physical effort into.

I don't know if it's because your life was empty or what, and I don't care. But you should ease up imo. Nobody respects your opinion on the game.
Closed Thread