United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:08 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Unreal. I can't take much more of this shit.
thankfully you have sensed it now. shit is not good for health.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
do you have to be a @#%&! all the time when discussing anything related to ronaldo. why do you leave your brains out when posting anything associated to ronaldo?
I'm not being a @#%&! about him, you just cannot stand any criticism of your mancrush. I don't think he's been playing particularly well, though he has scored goals. I think his last few games have been poretty average.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
thankfully you have sensed it now. shit is not good for health.
Your jokes don't translate well do they?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:10 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm not being a @#%&! about him, you just cannot stand any criticism of your mancrush. I don't think he's been playing particularly well, though he has scored goals. I think his last few games have been poretty average.
well tevez has been pretty shit for 19 games now. how come on one game basis you want tevez to play ahead of ronaldo?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:11 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Your jokes don't translate well do they?
no. i am £#%&! at them. but whats the harm in keep trying. they don't cost me anything.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I would say Ronaldo has been poor/indifferent this season in the main, despite his goals. I'm not worried about it though, he will be at his best when it matters, as will Tevez.

To say Ronaldo is undroppable is incorrect atm, IMO.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
well tevez has been pretty shit for 19 games now. how come on one game basis you want tevez to play ahead of ronaldo?
I didn't actually say that, I said at some point I'd like to see the front 3 I mentioned, you percieved this as an assault on your fantasy boyfriend and got yourself in a right tizzy.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Keanos Love, have you ever played football?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:12 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I would say Ronaldo has been poor/indifferent this season in the main, despite his goals. I'm not worried about it though, he will be at his best when it matters, as will Tevez.

To say Ronaldo is undroppable is incorrect atm, IMO.
IMO Roanldo has been undroppable for the past 2 seasons and will be so for the forseeable future.

Thankfully fergie seems to think so too. And he seems to think that tevez is pretty average too in comparison to berbs and rooney.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:13 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Keanos Love, have you ever played football?
yeah! I played as a left winger and cutting infield!

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
IMO Roanldo has been undroppable for the past 2 seasons and will be so for the forseeable future.

Thankfully fergie seems to think so too. And he seems to think that tevez is pretty average too in comparison to berbs and rooney.
For £#%&!s sake why does a good performance by Tevez have to turn into you slagging United players left right and centre? Ronaldo isn't going to step out with you whatever you say on here you know.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:14 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Either way he's staying

Quote:
The good thing is we have a big strong squad who will all be staying with us.
What Fergie said after last night.

Think dropping/resting Ronaldo would be a good idea 2bh, thought last week he was a little poor and Tevez deserves his chance.

Last season for us he was absolutly brilliant, played all the big games and got us positive results each time (City away he was good but missed some good chances)

It's not just his scoring, his all around play is second to none, i really appreciate the guy because he works his socks off and does not get the rewards he deserves.

Why not play him Saturday? Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov can work because there all wonderful players and i feel Spurs are very weak at the back.

Also he's a defenate starter for Allborg next week and i'd play him in Japan aswell, lets give the lad a good run in the side.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:15 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
on pro evo?

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You can say you played whatever position you want when you are playing alone with a tin can.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:16 AM
puressence

i actually feel carlos might start the next couple of games

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Either way he's staying

What Fergie said after last night.

Think dropping/resting Ronaldo would be a good idea 2bh, thought last week he was a little poor and Tevez deserves his chance.

Last season for us he was absolutly brilliant, played all the big games and got us positive results each time (City away he was good but missed some good chances)

It's not just his scoring, his all around play is second to none, i really appreciate the guy because he works his socks off and does not get the rewards he deserves.

Why not play him Saturday? Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov can work because there all wonderful players and i feel Spurs are very weak at the back.

Also he's a defenate starter for Allborg next week and i'd play him in Japan aswell, lets give the lad a good run in the side.
Good stuff aside from it being Sunderland.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:18 AM
keano's love

oh looks like the hooligans are out again in full force.

can't wait for saturday when ronaldo and berbatov will bang in the goals so that this tevez £#%&!athon can stop.

keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
thankfully you have told this pure. Now there's no chance of him starting the next 2 games.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
With a 2 legged semi coming up and Japan there is gonna be some definite rotation of our forwards and I think this'll get Tevez more football in the next few weeks. As I say, hope he starts Satdee.

Unread 04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
oh looks like the hooligans are out again in full force.

can't wait for saturday when ronaldo and berbatov will bang in the goals so that this tevez £#%&!athon can stop.
Why are you so bitter about United supporters praising a good performance by Tevez?
Closed Thread