United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2008, 08:38 PM
ScarFace

Valencia are £#%&!ed due to building a new ground with the money they were sposed to be getting for the old one...that sales gone through now.

Valencia will atcept but Villa only signed last season a new contract, so if Real come in with a decent and over half less than City, i'm sure Valencia will have to sell to whoever Villa wants to go to, rather than no cash atall.

Unread 08-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
made an offer of £60m for David Villa

silly @#%&!s

they'd be better spending it on a new defence

Have you heard anything re a Tevez deal already being done for Citeh to sign him. I was speaking to a pal who seems to think its a done deal

Unread 08-12-2008, 09:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Have you heard anything re a Tevez deal already being done for Citeh to sign him. I was speaking to a pal who seems to think its a done deal

very much doubt he'd go there and if he did it wouldn't be January

Unread 08-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
very much doubt he'd go there and if he did it wouldn't be January

He's normally on the ball with things like this, hope youre right mate. I'd be pissed off when he goes, but if he went down the road.....

Unread 09-12-2008, 06:43 AM
bcred

I heard city are bringing out an away kit in Red.

to fool potential transfer targets.

Unread 09-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Valencia are £#%&!ed due to building a new ground with the money they were sposed to be getting for the old one...that sales gone through now.

Valencia will atcept but Villa only signed last season a new contract, so if Real come in with a decent and over half less than City, i'm sure Valencia will have to sell to whoever Villa wants to go to, rather than no cash atall.
Villa seems like a genuine guy tbf, he's said he doesn't want to leave, but if the sale helps the club he'll accept that.

So if City offer £60m, and Madrid £30m, he'll go to City. Additionally Madrid don't have £30m as they've just done £17m on Huntelaar.

I can see Villa going to City just because of the 'massive' potential of having the most amount of money in the world & what's happened at Chelsea (who appear to have ground to a halt regarding spending according to reports). If he gets assurances they are trying for other obscene targets etc it could snowball into some stupid Football Manager style collection of names.

Unread 09-12-2008, 11:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

If they are as the papers today are suggesting getting Santa Cruz and the Pompey Diarra, they are being more sensible than one might've thought. If you have a forwradline of Villa, Santa Cruz and Robinho you'll score a few and Diarra will solidify the midfield.

Unread 09-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
If they are as the papers today are suggesting getting Santa Cruz and the Pompey Diarra, they are being more sensible than one might've thought. If you have a forwradline of Villa, Santa Cruz and Robinho you'll score a few and Diarra will solidify the midfield.
did they really £#%&! the best part of £20m on that Jo clown as well ? why does no one mention that he is £#%&!ing turd?

But yeah, that front line, plus the lad Sturridge would be very decent.

Diarra is good as well. They need to get rid of the shite like Benjani, Vassell etc up top as well. Blackburn fans must need a shit when they see Santa Cruz on his way there potentially...
Closed Thread