United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Personally I think it's a disgrace that an injured player walked off the pitch. You could tell by the way he misplaced his pass that he hates United and everything to do with United and probably wants to score 42 own goals. no, sorry 43. Take that fans.
Did anyone see that clip on SSN were they kept catching him looking at the pitch. It's obvious he just doesn't want to even look at Old Trafford anymore. It's really obvious.
I disagree, he didn't want to leave for Madrid in the summer and will not try to force a move there this summer. He loves United and has always dreamed of staying here until his death or when United finally agree to let him go.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I don't doubt he wants to leave but I just cant stand all this over analysing.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
For what it's worth he didn't do anything wroong on Satdee, got injured, acted the diva, went off. Par for the course.
More like he didn't do anything unusual for Ronaldo this season. What he did was wrong though. As previously posted, he should have allowed us to get a substitute ready before he went off. Phelan's 'rabbit in the headlights' routine didn't help, but Ronaldo still shouldn't have walked as quickly as he did.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:38 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I don't doubt he wants to leave but I just cant stand all this over analysing.

I agree.

When he was looking at the pitch the other night, the thing that struck me was that Ronaldo was looking at the grass at Old Trafford and thinking to himself that 'the grass at Real Madrid is greener'.

I was thinking to myself that he's a daft if he thinks that because technically, the grass in Spain is going to be less green and probably more coarse - it being a far drier and hotter place than Manchester. Especially Madrid which is at the centre of what is a very large land mass and as a city doesn't benefit from the cooling effects of the Atlantic or any coast?

It's just another reason in my book as to why the lad's a #@&%!.

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I agree.

When he was looking at the pitch the other night, the thing that struck me was that Ronaldo was looking at the grass at Old Trafford and thinking to himself that 'the grass at Real Madrid is greener'.

I was thinking to myself that he's a daft if he thinks that because technically, the grass in Spain is going to be less green and probably more coarse - it being a far drier and hotter place than Manchester. Especially Madrid which is at the centre of what is a very large land mass and as a city doesn't benefit from the cooling effects of the Atlantic or any coast?

It's just another reason in my book as to why the lad's a #@&%!.
True, true.

But it's not just the grass though is it? It's the dream of playing in the famous white shirt.
Which I don't get. United have a white away kit, perhaps if we adapted that as the first choice home kit it might persuad him to stay a little longer. They could morph the crest into a new design that resembles Madrid's. SAF could start doing press conferences in spanish and keano's love could be cemented from the neck down into the forecourt with his head just sticking up from the ground, a porcelain toilet could be then constructed around his head and Ronaldo could take poos on him whenever he liked. Just an idea to work it.
Closed Thread