United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-04-2022, 11:47 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
A proper sliding doors moment. We could've got decent fees for Martial, Pogba and Mr Blobby back then as well.

Instead we've literally flushed 4 seasons down the shitter.*

* Not literally.

Hi RIC btw.
similar to what Liverpool did with Courtinho.....

Unread 19-04-2022, 11:51 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
similar to what Liverpool did with Courtinho.....
We don't need the money. Just need rid of the wasters.

Jose knew....

He bloody knew!

Instead Woodward backed a 6 foot 3 manchild, a player with a heart weaker than Souness's, and a left back with type 2 diabetes.

Jesus.

Unread 19-04-2022, 11:53 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
We don't need the money. Just need rid of the wasters.

Jose knew....

He bloody knew!

Instead Woodward backed a 6 foot 3 manchild, a player with a heart weaker than Souness's, and a left back with type 2 diabetes.

Jesus.

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:35 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
WORLD class

[SIZE="1"]unlike Pogba

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
the funny thing about Pogba and the hate he gets from fans of the club is he's the ONLY player with maybe the exception of DDG or Sancho who would walk into a title winning/champions league competing club after leaving us.

Would he £#%&!

Most overrated footballer currently in the game.

Unread 20-04-2022, 05:56 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
he's checked out. don't blame him tbh.

as bad as he has been for us over the last couple of years, he's STILL good enough to play for a better club and actually win things.

but the sooner we move him on and actually start a rebuild the better for all parties involved.

the top reds turning on him against Norwich despite him actually playing well was a bad omen for todays game
Yeah, ruined it for us. Pretty sure he'd have played amazing and we'd have won if only some clowns hadn't booed him at the weekend.

"Don't blame him.."

I see the kids have been let back in before the site goes down.

Unread 20-04-2022, 06:51 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Would he £#%&!

Most overrated footballer currently in the game.
Yep.

He would not get in Liverpool’s team. Not a chance. They’re one of the hardest working, selfless group of players and he’s one of the laziest, most selfish.

Ask most Liverpool fans if they’d have Pogba in their team they’d laugh at you.

We don’t have a single player who would get in their best eleven. Not one.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:34 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yep.

He would not get in Liverpool’s team. Not a chance. They’re one of the hardest working, selfless group of players and he’s one of the laziest, most selfish.

Ask most Liverpool fans if they’d have Pogba in their team they’d laugh at you.

We don’t have a single player who would get in their best eleven. Not one.
That is a horrific thought.

I’m sure they’d bring on Ronaldo in the 2nd half but other than that - it’s not even close :-(

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:17 AM
Chorlton74

32 days to go.

Absolute @#%&!.

No doubt end up in a social media training post this week under the strap line of 'putting the work in'.

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:40 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’m worried the deal is already done but because of the abuse he’s getting they've decided to postpone the announcement until the season is finished.

£#%&!ing hope not.
No chance . Even for him, he wanted to leave a couple years ago. Also with no top 4 it’s his last chance to win something .

I’ve got a feeling he faked an injury last night too. The likes of him shaw, cavani even varane. There’s a lot of shit@#%&!s in the team. No doubt hiding or CBA. Ralf even said it, they’re only in one competition they should have 7/8 injuries

Unread 20-04-2022, 10:20 AM
Sparky***

Sensational last night. Showed what a world class player he is.

Unread 20-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Sensational last night. Showed what a world class player he is.
Oscar worthy nqat.

Unread 20-04-2022, 10:36 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Oscar worthy nqat.
You watch the replay of that first goal from the angle which shows the entire pitch and you can see the exact moment he just thinks “sod it” and decides to fake an injury.

If he had been full sprinting to recover his position (lol) then I might have given him the benefit of the doubt, but a 29 years old athlete doesn’t get a crippling injury because he’s broken into a light stroll.

The @#%&!.

Unread 20-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Jethro

This #@&%! shouldn't be allowed to leave his house. Absolutely incredible he's been allowed to take the piss to such a degree.

Unread 20-04-2022, 10:48 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
No chance . Even for him, he wanted to leave a couple years ago. Also with no top 4 it’s his last chance to win something .

I’ve got a feeling he faked an injury last night too. The likes of him shaw, cavani even varane. There’s a lot of shit@#%&!s in the team. No doubt hiding or CBA. Ralf even said it, they’re only in one competition they should have 7/8 injuries
Hope so pal, but i can’t see many clubs willing to match the reported 400k a week contract we’ve offered him. Newcastle maybe?

Agree about faking it last night, I said the same at the time and yeah agree on the rest too. It’s too easy for them to not play, utter @#%&!s. I’d even look to sell Varane, he’s an utter fanny.

Unread 20-04-2022, 10:58 AM
dunk

Should be sent on gardening leave forthwith. Along with Matic, Mata, Lingard, Grant and any other £#%&!er definitely leaving in the summer.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:06 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Should be sent on gardening leave forthwith. Along with Matic, Mata, Lingard, Grant and any other £#%&!er definitely leaving in the summer.
100%. But then Ralph is keen on playing toxic unmotivated players all desperate to leave because that’s the obvious thing to do…

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
100%. But then Ralph is keen on playing toxic unmotivated players all desperate to leave because that’s the obvious thing to do…
Mental.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:11 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You do wonder what on earth is the point in playing them. Apart from Mata really the rest of them have been absolutely phoning it in. Lingard last night was like watching me in the last 5 mins of 5-a-side. Just jogging about, doing nothing.

Hannibal came in and at least had the %@#$&!s to put himself about. He’s about 10 stone ringing wet but he at least showed that he was emotionally invested in what was happening.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:16 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Lingard last night was like watching me in the last 5 mins of 5-a-side. Just jogging about, doing nothing.
on what have clearly been the hottest days of the year so far. april the 19th and he's wearing gloves.

fannies. all of them. Lingard, Pogba, Rashford. they can take their bert and ernie/bunsen and beaker acts elsewhere.

how people can defend them, beggars belief.
Closed Thread