United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2021, 02:03 PM
Jethro

I can't believe the amount of effort and time wasted on this #@&%!.

If he was white and from Stockport he'd be getting a shoeing every single week. Never has a player continuously needed someone else by his side for him to shine. Bullshit artist.

Unread 03-11-2021, 02:10 PM
armchair

Scholes is right. Pogba is very talented but immature and needs to be constantly babysat.

Unread 03-11-2021, 02:40 PM
suedeshoes

We should've bought Kante at the same time we bought Pogba. Kante does all the necessary stuff that the lazy bastard cba to do. Wonderful player on his day but his day doesn't come often.

Unread 03-11-2021, 03:54 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
We should've bought Kante
Edited for you.

We should no way be accomodating this #@&%!.

Unread 03-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's clearly not staying any longer so what's the point of giving him minutes when he isn't contributing much. We're not putting him in the shop window because he's going to leave for free.

this is why it's frustrating and will continue to be as Ole will use him.

Would love to know why he can't just park him on the side. I would do it anyway if he was leaving on a free.

and he's treated the club with disrespect since he first left.

Unread 03-11-2021, 06:42 PM
Denis Irwell

Called him out from the start.

Leicester at home; I think we were 4 up at half time. He’d only been back here a month. He’d scored and showed some nice, flowery bits. By full time, he’d shown what he is really like. I think he touched the ball 4 times. Lost possession twice, ballooned it into the Stretford end another time and gave a hospital ball for his 4th touch. Everyone overlooked the 2nd half as we finished 4-1 winners. I pointed out his abysmal 2nd half showing and the response on here from some genius was to show him holding a bottle of champers after being given mom award. Obviously, Garth Crooks’ (or whoever?) stupidity is a better barometer than what you can see before your very eyes. Even Bunks could see it and personally took out a patent on highlighting a fraud that has continued for 5 years. He never got any better (not bunks) . Pogba. £#%&!ing bin him, now.

Unread 03-11-2021, 07:05 PM
goldfinger II

Starting to wonder if there isn't some clause in his contract that means we have to pick him for a certain number of games when fit.

It's always baffled me that Ole would continue to pick him even after being called out in public by his agent - not just once, but twice - was that meant as a provocation? I just can't believe that neither Ole himself, nor a majority of Phelan, Carrick and Fletcher - all good pros who have been part of proper United sides - would not immediately see that he is the very antithesis of what a United player should be and completely unfit to wear the shirt.

I used to think there was probably an insistence from above that he must play, to protect his transfer value and maybe maintain his public status since he appears to be the "star" of our commercial campaigns. Now that Ronaldo is here and Pogba will soon be able to leave for free, those reasons no longer apply and I would doubt anyone is now forcing Ole's hand on this. Why would they? But there the @#%&! is in most of our line-ups.

Unread 03-11-2021, 08:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I can't believe the amount of effort and time wasted on this #@&%!.

If he was white and from Stockport he'd be getting a shoeing every single week. Never has a player continuously needed someone else by his side for him to shine. Bullshit artist.
I have noticed the race (and indeed religion) card being played - including on here at times.

No, that's *not* why he is unpopular. Duh.

Unread 03-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Sparky***

Hands down, without a doubt, the biggest disappointment i've seen at the club.

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Interesting thread on his return ...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...=Pogba&page=10

Grinchy and magic salivating....

Sages, saging..

Quote:
. But did you see him last night, pinging balls out to the wing, losing the ball continually, falling backwards and swapping feet, getting subbed and having a rooster in his hair ???

He's been a champions league final...

Overrated plodder, a drifter...

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:37 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Sages, saging..
Clarkie posting on that thread, what was it that wrong un was caught doing? Something on another forum maybe?

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Clarkie posting on that thread, what was it that wrong un was caught doing? Something on another forum maybe?
Cnp 'ing posts from another forum.....

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:40 PM
dinger

That’s it

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
That’s it
Cant remember who, but someone on here collated a big manifesto of it all together and revealed it on here ...(buck?)

Scene's...

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:50 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Starting to wonder if there isn't some clause in his contract that means we have to pick him for a certain number of games when fit.

It's always baffled me that Ole would continue to pick him even after being called out in public by his agent - not just once, but twice - was that meant as a provocation? I just can't believe that neither Ole himself, nor a majority of Phelan, Carrick and Fletcher - all good pros who have been part of proper United sides - would not immediately see that he is the very antithesis of what a United player should be and completely unfit to wear the shirt.

I used to think there was probably an insistence from above that he must play, to protect his transfer value and maybe maintain his public status since he appears to be the "star" of our commercial campaigns. Now that Ronaldo is here and Pogba will soon be able to leave for free, those reasons no longer apply and I would doubt anyone is now forcing Ole's hand on this. Why would they? But there the @#%&! is in most of our line-ups.
A huge part of my concern with ole - Pogba is ridiculously shit 90% of the time yet he continues to play him regardless. It’s the actions of a stupid manager. And like you say, to have all our coaches presumably supporting the manager’s insane position is ludicrous.

To add to that the fact that pogba has repeatedly sought to leave whilst we have players on the bench who are (or were before ole £#%&!ed them over) committed to the club is disgraceful.

Hope they all piss off ASAP and they take this giant uninspiring turd with them.

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Sages, saging..
I hold my hands up. Repent repent!

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I hold my hands up. Repent repent!

Takes a big man that

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:38 PM
saffers

I was also wrong about Pogba.

What a waste he has been.

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:42 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Takes a big man that
He's a wrong 'un. I should have listened to you.

I extend my sincere apologies.

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's a wrong 'un. I should have listened to you.

I extend my sincere apologies.
*Pats seat on the Ten Hag express.....

Come on iiiiiiiiiin
Closed Thread