United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 10-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Sloane

Default Fergie's programme notes

tonight has this line
"Whether you wear traditional red & white or protest green & gold, I'm sure we'll unite as one to get through"

Unread 10-03-2010, 04:56 PM
believe

these meets are getting earlier and earlier.

Unread 10-03-2010, 05:06 PM
RedMenace

He keeps mentioning the green and gold even when he doesn't have to. He's definitely not trying to discourage the protests anyway.

Unread 10-03-2010, 11:28 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
He keeps mentioning the green and gold even when he doesn't have to. He's definitely not trying to discourage the protests anyway.
About £#%&!ing time

I love fergie more than my own mother but where was he for the initial takeover?

Unread 11-03-2010, 12:05 AM
RedMenace

Waiting and seeing I suppose like a good few more. To be honest I think he's just keeping all sides onside for now. It's hard to believe that there hasn't been any contact between he and the couple of Red Knights he's admitted he's quite friendly with, even if he only wanted to find out what was going on.

Unread 11-03-2010, 09:05 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Waiting and seeing I suppose like a good few more. To be honest I think he's just keeping all sides onside for now. It's hard to believe that there hasn't been any contact between he and the couple of Red Knights he's admitted he's quite friendly with, even if he only wanted to find out what was going on.
The whole wait and see brigade were a set of @#%&!s from the off

who needs to wait and see when it was the most un-sustainable business plan imaginable