Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2014, 07:05 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Oh, he's in a coma is he?

Good.
dunno....i seem to remember something being said years ago...dunno if it was true ...dunno what happened...dont know if hes alive or dead or a vegetable

would like an update tbh...

Unread 03-05-2014, 07:53 PM
puressence

If there's truth in that ferguson is indeed the biggest 2 faced @#%&! this earth has ever created

Unread 03-05-2014, 08:01 PM
simpatico

They'll sell stadium rights as part of exit strategy. When that happens they're off.

Unread 03-05-2014, 08:04 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
dunno....i seem to remember something being said years ago...dunno if it was true ...dunno what happened...dont know if hes alive or dead or a vegetable

Hasn't he had a couple of strokes, hence the "3 strokes and your out" slogan

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:11 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If there's truth in that ferguson is indeed the biggest 2 faced @#%&! this earth has ever created

i wouldnt go that far!! maybe top 100?

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes, having cleared off a billion pounds worth of debt and negotiated some of the biggest partnership deals in world sport, I'd imagine they're ready to sell up.
Well actually yes, that might possibly be the best time to sell.

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:24 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

they will only sell for silly offers.

it ain't happening until big malc snuffs it & the kids want to split the money up.

Even then i can see one of the @#%&!s wanting to keep us & taking out another loan to buy their %

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Ferguson running the club would be a fantastic move.
Quote:
Yes, having cleared off a billion pounds worth of debt and negotiated some of the biggest partnership deals in world sport, I'd imagine they're ready to sell up.
Bellers dropping a few truth grenades there.

Close the thread ffs :shakehead:

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:27 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Well actually yes, that might possibly be the best time to sell.
Absolutely. Can't see them selling but you never know. This next period could be a long haul with less gain and more competition so who knows where they may see their priorities.

I think the thing to do is not get remotely excited either one way or the other until something actually happens.

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
they will only sell for silly offers.

it ain't happening until big malc snuffs it & the kids want to split the money up.

Even then i can see one of the @#%&!s wanting to keep us & taking out another loan to buy their %
The kids are the reason they took over in the first place. Malcolm Glazer isn't in any sort of control. He's 85 years old for £#%&!'s sake. His biggest daily worry is not shitting himself.

Joel, Avi and Bryan run the show. They are the reason they bought us in the first place and they will be the reason if they ever sell.

Unread 03-05-2014, 09:29 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Bellers dropping a few truth grenades there.

Close the thread ffs :shakehead:

United are over their peak regarding making profits...its going to take a lot of dosh to just keep up in football terms.

its a perfect time to sell, still showing good results to stock market before the lack of euro football kicks in and the new regimes spending...

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Usually what leveraged buyouts do isn't it? Cut costs, maximise revenues and then sell up. Looks to me that's where they're at, and the increased risks of failure on the pitch only offers them even more incentive to get out now.

As for the debt they've cleared, a couple of hundred million at most off the club's bond debt, and you can be sure the 270 million they shifted and hid a few years ago will have been paid off with their own debt. Half of the 6 have wanted to sell for a few years, and the failings of the team and uncertainty can only add to that pressure.

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:31 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Usually what leveraged buyouts do isn't it? Cut costs, maximise revenues and then sell up. Looks to me that's where they're at, and the increased risks of failure on the pitch only offers them even more incentive to get out now.
Yeah then move on to the next target. There's been a lot of reports before that there's only a couple of Glazer spawn that have any interest in owning the club whatsoever. The others want "their" money now.

Unread 03-05-2014, 11:41 PM
taff

Quote:
Ferguson running the club would be a fantastic move.
imagine

frogson as chairman. sir bobby as honorary president.

class and dignity ensured.

Unread 04-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Grandadanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

I`d be happy with either of the latter two options,NQAT.

Unread 04-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Why Don?

Fergie should have aligned himself with us lot when the gimps were riding into town

Unread 04-05-2014, 12:26 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Don?
Fergie should have aligned himself with us lot when the gimps were riding into town
But they are "great owners", don'tcha know?

Unread 04-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Fergie what a complete #@&%!

Unread 04-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Fergie what a complete #@&%!
Sir is a mother£#%&!er, nqat.

Unread 04-05-2014, 01:30 PM
puressence

Yep maybe pures bedsheet doesn't seem as silly as it was back in 2005