Unread 07-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Neo

The biggest @#%&! in world football.

Unread 07-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The biggest @#%&! in world football.
He's certainly an honorary member of the footballing hall of @#%&!s but I dunno if he's as downright detestable as even some of his team mates.

Busquets is a truly despicable piece of snidey shit and of course there's Suarez, the £#%&!ing degenerate animal.

Away from Barca you've got unbearable @#%&!heads like Sergio Ramos, Pepe and so on. And closer to home Gerrard, for me, is not only the biggest @#%&! in football but quite literally the biggest @#%&! in the world Richard.

We're spoiled for choice tbh. Alves is a £#%&!ing @#%&!, nqat, but he's got the #@&%! factor too which slightly dilutes his levels of overall pure @#%&!iness.

The @#%&!.

Unread 07-06-2015, 05:00 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He's certainly an honorary member of the footballing hall of @#%&!s but I dunno if he's as downright detestable as even some of his team mates.

Busquets is a truly despicable piece of snidey shit and of course there's Suarez, the £#%&!ing degenerate animal.

Away from Barca you've got unbearable @#%&!heads like Sergio Ramos, Pepe and so on. And closer to home Gerrard, for me, is not only the biggest @#%&! in football but quite literally the biggest @#%&! in the world Richard.

We're spoiled for choice tbh. Alves is a £#%&!ing @#%&!, nqat, but he's got the #@&%! factor too which slightly dilutes his levels of overall pure @#%&!iness.

The @#%&!.
nailed it. Ramos is a £#%&!ing snide. much worse than alves for me. as is suarez.

Unread 07-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Neo

That Adriano is a weird one. Barely plays in any games of note, but is front and centre when it comes to the celebrations. David May would cringe at some of his antics, ffs.

Seems to have an odd crush on Alves, too.

Remember watching this absolutely fuming in 2011:

Brazilian #@&%!s.

Unread 07-06-2015, 05:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Would love Alves here.

Imagine him ballooning at city, the tache faces would be SEETHING.

"its like fookin' francoooooo"

Unread 07-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
nailed it. Ramos is a £#%&!ing snide. much worse than alves for me. as is suarez.
yep. ramos for me. absolutely £#%&!ing shitbag. dirty, cynical, nasty, pre-meditated and fully aware of what he's doing all the time.

at least with Suarez There's a hint of impulsive stupidity about him that keeps his shitbaggery a little raw.

The only player to run Ramos close is Dennis Wise.

Unread 07-06-2015, 06:48 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

The @#%&!.
Postage.

Unread 07-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Swagger

Up there with Cafu for me.

Unread 07-06-2015, 06:52 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
yep. ramos for me. absolutely £#%&!ing shitbag. dirty, cynical, nasty, pre-meditated and fully aware of what he's doing all the time.

at least with Suarez There's a hint of impulsive stupidity about him that keeps his shitbaggery a little raw.

Dennis wise/john Aldridge. Literally the tip of the scale by which all @#%&!s are judged. 0 to Dennis wise/john Aldridge

Unread 07-06-2015, 07:02 PM
zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Graeme Le Saux for me. The snidiest nipping and stamping @#%&! I've ever witnessed.

Unread 07-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Jethro

Are we losing a target to AC Milan

Unread 07-06-2015, 09:07 PM
angrydimaria

So many stupid idiots on here calling busquets one of the worst @#%&!s for diving and exaggerating fouls

Unread 07-06-2015, 09:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Aleix Vidal to Barca a done deal, Barca go back to Sevilla for their Alves replacement.

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/06/06/en...71_723083.html

Seem to recall Konoplyanka gangbanging him. Barca will miss Danneh badly.
Officially confirmed this afternoon.

Another player - like Jordi Alba - that they let go from La Masia as a kid and have had to buy back.

Unread 08-06-2015, 09:00 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Another player - like Jordi Alba - that they let go from La Masia as a kid and have had to buy back.
like pique like cesc

Unread 08-06-2015, 10:50 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Never knew he was one of the La Masia boys. Not a bad move for him, especially as he's now got 6 months off.

As for Alves, not sure he can handle the intensity of the PL games every week at his age, 3/4 years ago for sure but not so much now. Can't see his move happening tbh, reckon Coleman.

Unread 08-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
So many stupid idiots on here calling busquets one of the worst @#%&!s for diving and exaggerating fouls

Unread 08-06-2015, 11:50 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Erm, yeah

Unread 08-06-2015, 11:55 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Erm, yeah
Just because he's one of the worst humans... you seem to have overlooked the possibility there's bigger alien cheats out there.

That's rafabio. always one step ahead.

Unread 08-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Pop

Can't see the #@&%! at Utd. Strikes me as the sort who'd be happier lording in up in London, Paris or Milan whilst dressed as a circus ring master.

The poof.

Unread 09-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Jethro

Shock horror.

Signed a new contract
Closed Thread