United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Sparky***

Default *Official* Bolton v United Match Thread

Reebok Stadium

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 10th September 2011
K.O. 17:30

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:07 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: *Official* Bolton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Ravaged With It!...

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:11 PM
djsst

Default Re: Team v Yonners - The Official Thread.

If he doesn't play today then the next away in the league is Stoke....Probably a sterner test for him than Bolton.

Then next away is Liverpool.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:15 PM
otbarney

Default Re: *Official* Bolton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Ravaged With It!...

Apparently Davies is going to rough the keeper and defence up.

And how is that different from any other game you dirty inbred @#%&!?

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:17 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
If he doesn't play today then the next away in the league is Stoke....Probably a sterner test for him than Bolton.

Then next away is Liverpool.
I just don't see the point in resting him. He's gradually improving and he needs to continue to do so and learn. He's not going to learn about the league and establish himself if we're going to drop/rest/whatever him for difficult games.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Smiling Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I just don't see the point in resting him. He's gradually improving and he needs to continue to do so and learn. He's not going to learn about the league and establish himself if we're going to drop/rest/whatever him for difficult games.
Starting a rumour that he's going to be rested to protect him, though, might get some protection from the referee. So there's a point to doing that.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:23 PM
RedInHeywood

£#%&! me hardly new tactic from that #@&%!. If only fergie had seen him play before n knew his style of play.
Hope De Gea plants him one.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:23 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Bastard
Starting a rumour that he's going to be rested to protect him, though, might get some protection from the referee. So there's a point to doing that.
A little needlessly convoluted, but perhaps. Fergie has done more than enough talking about it to make sure the ref is aware of it!

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Smiling Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
A little needlessly convoluted, but perhaps. Fergie has done more than enough talking about it to make sure the ref is aware of it!
You're probably right. I don't see the point in resting him though, so I hope it's all part of a cunning plan.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:33 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedInHeywood
£#%&! me hardly new tactic from that #@&%!. If only fergie had seen him play before n knew his style of play.
Hope De Gea plants him one.
De Gea's issues this season haven't been from aerial threat this season. I thought he dealt well with West Brom second half. Little wobble late on against Spurs, but his main mistakes have been shotstopping. As you say, hardly new is it? He'll be made aware of it and we should be ready. If Bolton want to compromise their game like Spurs did just to test him, then that's fine by me.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Jez Quigley

I hope Kevin Davies tapes a film he's been dying to see and then, before he gets chance to watch the aforementioned film mentioned earlier in this post of mine, it gets deleted and he has to watch Australian Masterchef and Biggest Loser US until his bedtime.

Come on you Reds, just keep your bottle and don't lose your heads....

2-1 to us - come on!!!

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:37 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Team: De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra, Nani, Anderson, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Hernandez.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:39 PM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Bolton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Ravaged With It!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Team: De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra, Nani, Anderson, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Hernandez.
Dead Brill!

That Boy Ronaldo!

Team may be bit dodgy at the moment, Stuart Gardner confirmed Rio is playing instead of Smalling.

Sloppy

Bolton team v Man Utd: Jaaskelainen, Robinson, Cahill, Eagles, Petrov, Knight, K Davies, M Davies, Klasnic, Reo-Coker, Boyata

Time For Heroes

Quote:
So Ferie wasn't lying when he said it would be hard to change a winning side!

(Well, apart from Chicarito for Welbers obviously).

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:40 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Bolton team v Man Utd: Jaaskelainen, Robinson, Cahill, Eagles, Petrov, Knight, K Davies, M Davies, Klasnic, Reo-Coker, Boyata
Eagles at CB is a strange one.

rebelcountyred

Quote:
ficial?

That Boy Ronaldo!

Confirmed Rio is playing instead of Smalling.

Jones at RB.

OFFICIAL TEAM: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Cleverley, Anderson, Young, Chicharito & Rooney.

Sloppy

Confirmed lineup: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Anderson, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Hernandez #mufc

Subs; Lindegaard, Berbatov, Giggs, Smalling, Park, Carrick, Fabio