United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-11-2021, 08:59 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Amazes me how some people go from one extreme to another.
“Ole’s at the wheel - top reds have faith”
“He’s failed and the club needs to rip everything up and start again - the squad needs to be replaced wholesale”

*scrape a 2-2 draw against Atalanta*
“Ole’s at the wheel - top reds have faith”

Think Patty’s in a similar situation to Ole with VDB - turning around now and flipping the script would be an acknowledgement that he’s wrong.
Had he flipped back again?

He was only last week saying time was probably up for ole - this after defending him and trying to belittle those that weren’t like his life depended on it 2 weeks earlier.

Perhaps he’s taken the adage one game at a time to form conflicting views about the manager? A dizzying approach which lacks credibility but these are tough times.

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:00 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

It's exactly like the pandemic. Never thought about it like that before.

Hey everyone, anyone ever noticed how Ned likes to respond to people's posts but not the poster directly. Likes he's talking to a room of people about someone that's sitting right next to them. Weird isn't it.

Still think Ole needs to be replaced, but still going to take anything positive I can get as well and not join in on the abundance of mard.

I mentioned you by name when directly talking about you. If you see yourself in posts that are references to multiple posters then that sounds like a ‘you’ problem.

“I’ve always been right - even though my opinion keeps changing, I still wasn’t wrong”

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:04 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Still think Ole needs to be replaced, but still going to take anything positive I can get as well and not join in on the abundance of mard.
u do u m8

just think saying ole got a lot of things right tonight is absurd but I get it's a coping mech/wum so fire away.

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:05 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Had he flipped back again?

He was only last week saying time was probably up for ole - this after defending him and trying to belittle those that weren’t like his life depended on it 2 weeks earlier.

Perhaps he’s taken the adage one game at a time to form conflicting views about the manager? A dizzying approach which lacks credibility but these are tough times.
Careful mate, he’ll bad rep you next and say you’re full of shit, despite us all having eyes with which we can read (pure aside).

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:09 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
I mentioned you by name when directly talking about you. If you see yourself in posts that are references to multiple posters then that sounds like a ‘you’ problem.

Quote:
“I've always been right - even though my opinion keeps changing, I still wasn’t wrong"
I'm not sure how this fits into the post you replied to, but I'm sure it sounded good as you were writing it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, about 15 minutes ago
Reading comprehension at an all time low

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:21 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

I'm not sure how this fits into the post you replied to, but I'm sure it sounded good as you were writing it out.

Reading comprehension at an all time low
Fair enough bud. So just the single 180 flip a couple of weeks ago?

From ‘what are you dicks on about?’ ‘Ole4life’ To ‘sack him!’ In 2 weeks.

Nice

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Patty_b

Quote:

Nice
Yep.

Surprising to learn that everyone else wanted him sacked from the start to be honest!

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:37 AM
NedKelly

Quote:

Nice

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:44 AM
Dr Stranger

The second one - Rio

Unread 03-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Drexl

Rio

Not a bad result considering we had to play a people who live under the sea

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Rio

Not a bad result considering we had to play a people who live under the sea
Good job we had Luke Shore and….erm….Eric Bouy.

Something about Marcus Raft-Ford.

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:02 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Good job we had Luke Shore and….erm….Eric Bouy.

Something about Marcus Raft-Ford.
We need to resign Neil Webbedfingers

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:34 AM
jem

pogba looked like he was on a drift dive, for sure.

Unread 03-11-2021, 10:36 AM
puressence

Any news on marlo regards pogba and saffron regarding anything

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:07 AM
dunk

Individual errors, again. De Gea, Pogba, Maguire, Bailly etc. team devoid of confidence undermined by rank bad play time and again. Say what you want about the manager and tactics or whatever, but the keeper chucking one in to put you behind £#%&!s the team, especially as fragile as this one is. Then Pogba trying his best to set up the second for Zapata. Then second half when it’s even and we’ve had a livelier start, Bailly switches off and Slab does what Slab does. It’s schoolboy individual stuff. You’re out there to do your £#%&!ing job and half of them can’t even do the basics. It’s pathetic.

The manager shouldn’t be picking Pogba, that is 100% on him, the Varane injury is a kick in the %@#$&!s too..

Play Beek. Even when Varane went off, why not put Beeky on and tell him to get stuck in, make sure he’s available for a pass, cover Pogba and join up when he can? What’s he got against an extra midfielder? He’ll pile us up with CB’s, strikers and wingers, even £#%&!ing fullbacks, but can only ever have 1 and a half midfielders on the pitch at a time, and when we’re soft as shit through the middle and can’t control the game we look puzzled. £#%&!ing hell. Remember the good old days when Fergie would pack the midfield for safety in away games I know his options are shite to few in number but ffs.

He’s got to try something new.

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:16 AM
jem

ole has a blind spot when it comes to midfield. he never ever plays enough midfielders. partly because we haven't got enough. but anyone who plays pogba in a two or mcfred or any of the other combinations he's tried wants shooting. but there is just no point in going on about it. he hasn't put out a credible midfield in his entire tenure.

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:19 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s got to try something new.
Meth

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Manchester United has a blind spot when it comes to midfield. he never ever plays enough midfielders. partly because we haven't got enough. but anyone who plays pogba in a two or mcfred or any of the other combinations he's tried wants shooting. but there is just no point in going on about it. he hasn't put out a credible midfield in his entire tenure.
Corrected for you

Unread 03-11-2021, 11:58 AM
Stickman

Quote:
McT got a slight touch to the ball that Bailly had moved to intercept that £#%&!ed him in the first. That’s on de Gea that one. Absolute shite goalkeeping.

2nd is Bailly. Maguire shouldn’t be playing him on, but Bailly is too high, wrong side and oblivious to Zapata running off him. Chalk it up to rustiness, but even fully up to speed he’s liable to do something equally brain dead 2-3 times a game.
Ffs I’ve had a mare. I meant the second goal, ball over the top…

Unread 03-11-2021, 03:24 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Individual errors, again. De Gea, Pogba, Maguire, Bailly etc. team devoid of confidence undermined by rank bad play time and again. Say what you want about the manager and tactics or whatever, but the keeper chucking one in to put you behind f***s the team, especially as fragile as this one is. Then Pogba trying his best to set up the second for Zapata. Then second half when it’s even and we’ve had a livelier start, Bailly switches off and Slab does what Slab does. It’s schoolboy individual stuff. You’re out there to do your f***ing job and half of them can’t even do the basics. It’s pathetic.

The manager shouldn’t be picking Pogba, that is 100% on him, the Varane injury is a kick in the balls too..

Play Beek. Even when Varane went off, why not put Beeky on and tell him to get stuck in, make sure he’s available for a pass, cover Pogba and join up when he can? What’s he got against an extra midfielder? He’ll pile us up with CB’s, strikers and wingers, even f***ing fullbacks, but can only ever have 1 and a half midfielders on the pitch at a time, and when we’re soft as shit through the middle and can’t control the game we look puzzled. f***ing hell. Remember the good old days when Fergie would pack the midfield for safety in away games I know his options are shite to few in number but ffs.

[SIZE="5"]He’s got to try something new.

Preferably resigning