AK14

Rabiot’s on his way to Juve apparently.

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:03 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Rabiot’s on his way to Juve apparently.

It's getting laughable it eally is.

We're pissing about doing promos for Daniel James and signing a sponsorship deal with Newcastle Brown Ale before we sign some nobody from Newcastle and the rest of Europe are sweeping up the best available talent.

No way we make top six next year. Still, fancy our chances in the Checkatrade Trophy and we haven't won that before so every cloud and all that...

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:06 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

it's getting laughable it eally is.

We're pissing about doing promos for daniel james and signing a sponsorship deal with newcastle brown ale before we sign some nobody from newcastle and the rest of europe are sweeping up the best available talent.

No way we make top six next year. Still, fancy our chances in the checkatrade trophy and we haven't won that before so every cloud and all that...
check a traaaaaade checkatrade dot com

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:18 PM
plopborsky

so much shit being posted about players its an all time high, no one knows a £#%&!ing thing yet

Unread 18-06-2019, 05:20 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
so much shit being posted about players its an all time high, no one knows a £#%&!ing thing yet
true, but you do get anything positive feelings from the club at the moment?

the whole thing seems like a complete shit show.

Unread 18-06-2019, 07:25 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
true, but you do get anything positive feelings from the club at the moment?

the whole thing seems like a complete shit show.
the bit I dont get is these same shit @#%&!s went to PSG and won with a depleted side then downed tools. I have not been as hopeful about a turn around for united since well £#%&! knows when.

So I am not going to go full blown doom just yet either I am in the middle about all of it. Still amazed these same shit @#%&!s got to second only a season before.

I just think its easy now since we lost so many on the bounce at the end to take the doom with you in to preseason.

edit - what is positive? us going out and getting players early? did that and it did not work.

Us not spending and getting £#%&!ed over - did that it did not work.

I just hope that Ole is pushing on the right types of players and what they are here for. Thats been lacking for a long time.

Unread 09-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Vedder

Unread 09-07-2019, 02:48 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder

We'll try to buy him next summer for 120m in 30 instalments.
Closed Thread