Unread 14-05-2019, 02:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Kante has more integrity?
Conte has more integrity

Unread 14-05-2019, 02:45 PM
puressence

Has he £#%&!ed of yet. Be posting from Mecca any day the fraud. (Not the bingo hall )

Unread 14-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Vedder

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The excuses are quite simply mind-blowing at this stage.

He's a talented player but if you can only maintain a level of performance whilst surrounded by the world's best players - then just what does that say about him as a player?

Let him go to Madrid. He'll look very good surrounded by great players in a league where you're given an eternity on the ball and he can pirouette, stand on the ball and look wonderful against Getafe and Leganes every week.

Same as Memphis, Di Maria etc etc and the rest of the very talented players who've been shite for us because their attitude stinks. Backed up by an army of swivel eyed fanboys churning out excuses for them and posting up videos every time one of them wins a £#%&!ing throw in.

"See! See! He is da bestest, like i told you innit!! He scored a volley against Fromage Frais in the Croissant Cup!!

Look at the utter tripe someone like Steven Gerrard was surrounded by most of his career.. Charlie Adam and Yossi Benayoun ffs. But you know what, he dragged that shower of shit over the line on many occasions and that wasn't because he was a far better footballer than Pogba.

How anyone could have watched United over the last 20 odd years with the players we've had in that midfield and then make excuses blows my £#%&!ing mind. None of them deserve the benefit of the doubt at this stage.
Phwoar. Vintage Sparky nqat

Unread 14-05-2019, 04:24 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The excuses are quite simply mind-blowing at this stage.

He's a talented player but if you can only maintain a level of performance whilst surrounded by the world's best players - then just what does that say about him as a player?

Let him go to Madrid. He'll look very good surrounded by great players in a league where you're given an eternity on the ball and he can pirouette, stand on the ball and look wonderful against Getafe and Leganes every week.

Same as Memphis, Di Maria etc etc and the rest of the very talented players who've been shite for us because their attitude stinks. Backed up by an army of swivel eyed fanboys churning out excuses for them and posting up videos every time one of them wins a £#%&!ing throw in.

"See! See! He is da bestest, like i told you innit!! He scored a volley against Fromage Frais in the Croissant Cup!!

Look at the utter tripe someone like Steven Gerrard was surrounded by most of his career.. Charlie Adam and Yossi Benayoun ffs. But you know what, he dragged that shower of shit over the line on many occasions and that wasn't because he was a far better footballer than Pogba.

How anyone could have watched United over the last 20 odd years with the players we've had in that midfield and then make excuses blows my £#%&!ing mind. None of them deserve the benefit of the doubt at this stage.
POTY.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:10 PM
red in cumbria

Difficult to argue with any of that.

But of course, people will

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Difficult to argue with any of that.

But of course, people will
Don’t think anyone is satisfied with Pogba. There are no excuses, it’s just about what the best action to take is. Nobody looks good at the moment so do you start an overhaul with the best players? Only if they really are a problem in the dressing room I guess.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don’t think anyone is satisfied with Pogba. There are no excuses, it’s just about what the best action to take is. Nobody looks good at the moment so do you start an overhaul with the best players? Only if they really are a problem in the dressing room I guess.
But somebody has literally just posted "he won the PASSING CHAINS this season". Whatever the £#%&!ity-£#%&! that actually is

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
But somebody has literally just posted "he won the PASSING CHAINS this season". Whatever the £#%&!ity-£#%&! that actually is
Perhaps to give some context to starting an overhaul with your most productive player. It’s always the fan reaction to just sell everyone, but do you back this club to replace a Pogba with someone better?

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Cream

Quote:
Perhaps to give some context to starting an overhaul with your most productive player. It’s always the fan reaction to just sell everyone, but do you back this club to replace a Pogba with someone better?
I think this is all moot. Unless his pretty mediocre form for United has scared suitors off, he'll be on his way. Whether we like it or not.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Think it's as much to do with the stink him and his agent will make if he isn't sold this summer coupled with the fact he either wont renew his contract and will go for half the fee next summer or would demand Sanchez style wages which I don't think worked out too well.

Unread 14-05-2019, 07:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Think it's as much to do with the stink him and his agent will make if he isn't sold this summer coupled with the fact he either wont renew his contract and will go for half the fee next summer or would demand Sanchez style wages which I don't think worked out too well.
Yeah but imagine making him stay to play in the Europa qualifiers in Latvia in July. Would be almost worth a trophy.

Unread 14-05-2019, 07:14 PM
jem

Quote:
do you back this club to replace a Pogba with someone better?
what do you mean by better? do you mean someone who can hold off a couple of players and deliver a killer pass once a month or do you mean someone who can £#%&!ing mark some @#%&! at corners and actually give a £#%&!? I would run down his contract and play him in the league cup.

Unread 14-05-2019, 10:09 PM
red in cumbria

Even jem is sometimes right

Unread 14-05-2019, 10:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
what do you mean by better? do you mean someone who can hold off a couple of players and deliver a killer pass once a month or do you mean someone who can £#%&!ing mark some @#%&! at corners and actually give a £#%&!? I would run down his contract and play him in the league cup.
Most goals, most assists, highest rate of key passes (should go down well).

Like it or not he's our best player.

Unread 15-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Brucie

Quote:

Ole is at the wheel though.

With "Dont like all the analysis" coach Carrick

Unread 15-05-2019, 01:18 AM
utd99

Quote:

Because we’re a mess (partly his fault) and he takes the penalties. How do his stats look for showboating and giving the ball away?

Unread 15-05-2019, 04:47 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca1990
this season, paul pogba ranks 1st for united in:

Goals
assists
chances created
dribbles
touches
passing chains
progressive passes
through balls
duels won
distance covered

according to the online stat guru's.

Still think its a bit mental that so much gets levelled at pogba, blaming him for lacking the ability to elevate the absolute shite he has around him is baffling he's not that type of player never has been.

Typical of united's signing policy for years now buy some massive rims for your £#%&!ing shit tin pot car.
absolute utter bollox ..fact

Passing chains .. Jesus christ log off you @#%&!

Unread 15-05-2019, 07:28 AM
Jack Duckworth

"duels won"

Unread 15-05-2019, 07:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
"duels won"

I shine seeing Pogbas name on the teamsheet as an opposition player....

Oh god it's king Duel'er
Closed Thread