United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:41 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Football With pre-season training starting in less than 3 weeks...

...this is the current state of our first team squad

Quote:
Goalkeepers: David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant, Joel Castro Pereira

Defenders: Victor Lindelöf, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Diogo Dalot, Luke Shaw, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Matteo Darmian, Axel Tuanzebe

Midfielders: Paul Pogba, Fred, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Nemanja Matić, Jesse Lingard, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James (pending)

Forwards: Alexis Sánchez, Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Tahith Chong, Mason Greenwood
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:43 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Goalkeepers: David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant, Joel Castro Pereira

Defenders: Victor Lindelöf, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Diogo Dalot, Luke Shaw, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Matteo Darmian, Axel Tuanzebe

Midfielders: Paul Pogba, Fred, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Nemanja Matić, Jesse Lingard, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James (pending)

Forwards: Alexis Sánchez, Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Tahith Chong, Mason Greenwood
Those in red need binning off. Pretty thin squad after that tbf
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:43 AM
Lok
 
Default

I bet City and Liverpool are shitting themselves.

It'd be a farce if we don't have most of our business sorted out a week before training starts. We need the team to bond and get used to each other. It's essential they are all there from day 1 and go on tour together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Those in red need binning off. Pretty thin squad after that tbf
The cull we were promised looks less and less likely by the day.
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:47 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The cull we were promised looks less and less likely by the day.
Need me in charge. Would spend more on terminating contracts / terminating Ashley Young than on actual player purchases

 
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Lok
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Need me in charge. Would spend more on terminating contracts / terminating Ashley Young than on actual player purchases

That's what is needed. I'd much rather we dumped half the squad and played kids.

Build a culture, bring in 1 or 2 top players a year and get back on the right path. 4 or 5 superstars is not going to fix anything. We need players who are desperate to play for the club. Then when the ship is steady we can nourish it with world class talent.

Most great teams are built on a solid foundation with a gritty spine. We don't have anyone who fits that bill.
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:56 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

spines dont build social media numbers pal
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Ole's oops, happy to be here act is going to get old pretty fast, and pity the man for having to work with woodward. it's the same every summer with that incompetent chinless dweeb.

both of them are not good enough tbh
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:03 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I bet City and Liverpool are shitting themselves.

It'd be a farce if we don't have most of our business sorted out a week before training starts. We need the team to bond and get used to each other. It's essential they are all there from day 1 and go on tour together.



The cull we were promised looks less and less likely by the day.
Who promised a ‘cull’?
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:07 AM
tatty
 
Default

I haven't seen the squad written down like that before.

Dreadful.
 
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:10 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who promised a ‘cull’?
Didn't OGS say after the Cardiff game "some of these players won't be here next season" or something to that effect?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: With pre-season training starting in less than 3 weeks...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ideal starting XI for the first game of next season... Part 36 Offer Football 103 17-05-2017 04:29 PM
First competitive game of next season, your starting 11 is ? magic_cantona Football 45 05-05-2010 10:59 AM
Starting XI for next season then believe Football 93 01-07-2009 06:26 PM
i'm really starting to enjoy this season borsuk Football 5 01-12-2008 09:37 AM
New season of Dog starting on Bravo now 42ndstreet irregular Off Topic 17 13-06-2007 10:55 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.