Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:31 AM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation Metallica next week

Any top reds going? Fred meet?

They're pulling out some deep classics on this run nqat

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:41 AM
no fun

I was going to go but then I remembered that I hadnít seen game of thrones, Iíve kissed at least 2 girls, I donít like cunts who tried to get people jailed for downloading and itís at the fucking council house

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I was going to go but then I remembered that I hadnít seen game of thrones, Iíve kissed at least 2 girls, I donít like cunts who tried to get people jailed for downloading and itís at the fucking council house

And nothing else matters

Unread 10-06-2019, 08:47 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Oh and they're shite.

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:00 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
https://www.quora.com/Music-Industry...-about-Napster

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:17 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
And nothing else matters

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:35 AM
shenwen

Most bands I donít like, I can see why others do. This lot I havenít a clue. Music is dull. Band members are cunts irl. How have they gotten so fucking huge?

Can anyone explain why they like them? What makes them different from hundreds of others in this genre?

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:35 AM
Jethro

It means having to watch Ghost and then Metallica, so no.

Unread 10-06-2019, 10:00 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Most bands I donít like, I can see why others do. This lot I havenít a clue. Music is dull. Band members are cunts irl. How have they gotten so fucking huge?

Can anyone explain why they like them? What makes them different from hundreds of others in this genre?
Simply, they write good songs.

Other than that, they spearheaded a genre and brought an otherwise niche genre of music to the masses. Their post 91 output will always be a contentious topic but there probably isn't an active band who have been responsible for more kids picking up an electric guitar than them.

Unread 10-06-2019, 10:15 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Simply, they write good songs.

Other than that, they spearheaded a genre and brought an otherwise niche genre of music to the masses. Their post 91 output will always be a contentious topic but there probably isn't an active band who have been responsible for more kids picking up an electric guitar than them.
Give me an example. Educate me.

I watched that documentary (what a bunch of prissy, spoilt cunts) and the music was just background noise.