United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:12 AM
wiganste

Default Why does Jeff Winter always stick his nose in when it's not wanted?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...79#post1713879

What a £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Why does Jeff Winter always stick his nose in when it's not wanted?

Jeff winter was a fat @#%&! too.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:16 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Jeff winter was a fat @#%&! too.
How many people turned up for his book signing? 3?

Says it all about the self centred @#%&!

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:16 AM
thatsfuctit

winter should stfu - almost bringing his own former colleagues into disrepute there with some of his insinuations.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:19 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
winter should stfu - almost bringing his own former colleagues into disrepute there with some of his insinuations.
Indeed.

Saying we may not get any favours in future games? Like we £#%&!ing get them now? £#%&! OFF

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Indeed.

Saying we may not get any favours in future games? Like we £#%&!ing get them now? £#%&! OFF
I am not saying refs are for us or against us - but he is suggesting they may conciously become against us.

Yes, obviously we have our 'beefs' with the Bennetts of the world.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:22 AM
forzagarza

I'd love to see Wiley sue Fergie.

Errrrr, he called me fat m'lord.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Brenner

Winter cannot stand being out of the spotlight, therefore, he comes out with headline grabbing bullshit in order to get his fix of publicity to feed his ego. Absolute @#%&! flap.

FWIW, my own opinion is that Ferie was wrong to come out with those comments, more fodder for the abu brigade..

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:31 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Winter cannot stand being out of the spotlight, therefore, he comes out with headline grabbing bullshit in order to get his fix of publicity to feed his ego. Absolute @#%&! flap.

FWIW, my own opinion is that Ferie was wrong to come out with those comments, more fodder for the abu brigade..
But it's just Fergie's way of deflecting the poor performance. He always does it. I'd rather him say shite like this than blast his own players in public.

We all know what he's like. He's a £#%&!ing WUM and I love it when he stokes the ABU's fires.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Brenner

Quote:
But it's just Fergie's way of deflecting the poor performance. He always does it. I'd rather him say shite like this than blast his own players in public.

We all know what he's like. He's a £#%&!ing WUM and I love it when he stokes the ABU's fires.
Agreed, and some of his wum's you have to admire, but I can't help feel embarrassed by it tbh. If The Fat Spanish Waiter had come out with it, we'd be saying he'd lost the plot...

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:51 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Agreed, and some of his wum's you have to admire, but I can't help feel embarrassed by it tbh. If The Fat Spanish Waiter had come out with it, we'd be saying he'd lost the plot...
Maybe so but this is Fergie. He's a different beast.

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Brenner

Quote:
Anyway, Winter is a @#%&!, we're agreed on that

Unread 06-10-2009, 09:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
To be honest there was no real need for it and i kinda wish he hadn't said anything but it is funny as £#%&!. "Yeah we played badly but the ref is a right fat @#%&!".

Unread 06-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Pop

He is one person I would genuinely love to see being viciously attacked by a gaggle of geese

Unread 06-10-2009, 11:49 AM
borsuk

i think fergie was out of order tbh. a nasty, personal comment which should have been beneath him. not his finest hour.

Unread 06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Sandman

According to someone on RI, he brought the referee into it when they asked about Foster's performance.

Unread 06-10-2009, 12:35 PM
armchair

It's Jeff Winter's job.

Unread 06-10-2009, 03:37 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i think fergie was out of order tbh. a nasty, personal comment which should have been beneath him. not his finest hour.
Correct forget the red tints for a moment, don't like any manager singling on a ref after his team have put in a bad shift, especially if like on this occassion wiley got most of the calls spot on, wenger, hughes and the waiter do it and rightly get panned for it.

Unread 06-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Sparky***

It's not going to do us any favours with the refs now is it, they'll be out to punish us for that. I think the comment was a little cringeworthy tbh.

I'd have rather he spoke more about the timewasting and how 4 mins stoppage time was ridiculous considering we scored a goal in added time and there was a sending off and several subs.

Unread 06-10-2009, 03:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's not going to do us any favours with the refs now is it, they'll be out to punish us for that. I think the comment was a little cringeworthy tbh.

I'd have rather he spoke more about the timewasting and how 4 mins stoppage time was ridiculous considering we scored a goal in added time and there was a sending off and several subs.
I agree.

As for Jeff Winter though
For him to throw Bobby Robson's Funeral in Sir Alex' face is £#%&!ing out of order.
I'm absolutely certain that there will have been times when Sir Bobby had a pop at Refs. Nailed on.

As I said yesterday, When a Refereeing decision goes in our favour you get every man & his dog on TalkSport, 5Live, SKy Sports slagging off the Ref...accusing him of cheating, dishonesty, favouring United etc..

however, When a Ref makes a decision or 2 that goes against United we're expected to just take it on the chin & not say anything.
£#%&!ing hypocrites.
Closed Thread