Unread 01-05-2024, 10:28 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
That has to be an AI request for the most wrong football opinion
Substitute “sensible” for “wrong”.

Unread 02-05-2024, 12:45 AM
BigRonManager

No idea how middle aged men still sleep under player duvets. Even if Bruno leaves, there’ll be another little man crush along shortly so no need to fret.

Unread 02-05-2024, 10:32 AM
jem

if bruno is trying to play 5 roles, that's on the manager (same goes for his stroppy histrionics, tbf). if the team were properly constructed, bruno could focus on being brilliant. which he is. irreplaceable? maybe not. but, really... what is the £#%&!ing point? he's the only world class player we have.

Unread 02-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if bruno is trying to play 5 roles, that's on the manager (same goes for his stroppy histrionics, tbf). if the team were properly constructed, bruno could focus on being brilliant. which he is. irreplaceable? maybe not. but, really... what is the £#%&!ing point? he's the only world class player we have.
It's a lot of this, but ETH simply doesn't change his tactics or formation to actually mitigate for anything. His rigidity is embarrassingly one note & seemingly everyone has figured it out. Otherwise we'd be beating Burnley & Bournemouth wouldn't we

Bruno is still hugely effective, it's just the fact he's the only one. If players aren't flourishing in their roles, maybe ETH needs to help by being a bit more flexible or stop making ridiculous decisions such as making AWB play in midfield for half a game.

Would you take £100m for 30 year old Bruno? Not that anyone is actually paying it.

Unread 02-05-2024, 12:13 PM
Whip Hubley

Nah he's shit lads burn your duvets

Unread 02-05-2024, 12:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
It's a lot of this, but ETH simply doesn't change his tactics or formation to actually mitigate for anything. His rigidity is embarrassingly one note & seemingly everyone has figured it out. Otherwise we'd be beating Burnley & Bournemouth wouldn't we

Bruno is still hugely effective, it's just the fact he's the only one. If players aren't flourishing in their roles, maybe ETH needs to help by being a bit more flexible or stop making ridiculous decisions such as making AWB play in midfield for half a game.

Would you take £100m for 30 year old Bruno? Not that anyone is actually paying it.
you know I agree with this.

I would not take £100mio for bruno.

Unread 02-05-2024, 12:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

Hard to argue. Stubborn Dutchman syndrome innit.

Got mixed up with you being on twitter the other day but it was your namesake mate Marlon Baron instead. Does he still post on here? £#%&! me he talks utter shite on there though.

Unread 02-05-2024, 12:42 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post

Got mixed up with you being on twitter the other day but it was your namesake mate Marlon Baron instead. Does he still post on here? £#%&! me he talks utter shite on there though.
Confirmed

Unread 02-05-2024, 01:34 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Confirmed

I think his subs went tits up here & Armers lost his rag with him trying to resolve it - might still lurk a bit but can't recall.

I sacked Twitter of a couple of years ago now. Absolute shithole.

Unread 02-05-2024, 01:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
you know I agree with this.

I would not take £100mio for bruno.
Me neither but only because we'd probably spend it all on player with no eyes.

Unread 02-05-2024, 02:09 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
Me neither but only because we'd probably spend it all on player with no eyes.
moses cacedo?

Unread 02-05-2024, 02:32 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
moses cacedo?
We were laughing at the scousers at the time but in hindsight (lol, geddit?) it could have been pretty funny if he'd actually ended up there.

Unread 02-05-2024, 03:19 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Nah he's shit lads burn your duvets
I never said he was shit, i merely had the temerity to point out that there’s another side to his game, that he hasn’t had a great season and that he’s been poor in a fair number of games this year. And thats without even going into the shenanigans ahead of Liverpool away.

I’m not sure why that would make you so uncomfortable tbh. Odd.

Unread 02-05-2024, 03:30 PM
dragflick

The focus/stick Bruno gets is madness when there's about 20 other @#%&!s in the squad more deserving of such scrutiny.

etc etc

Unread 02-05-2024, 03:32 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
I never said he was shit, i merely had the temerity to point out that there’s another side to his game, that he hasn’t had a great season and that he’s been poor in a fair number of games this year. And thats without even going into the shenanigans ahead of Liverpool away.

I’m not sure why that would make you so uncomfortable tbh. Odd.

I'm perfectly comfortable, you're the one commenting about middle aged men and their duvets

Unread 02-05-2024, 03:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
moses cacedo?

Unread 02-05-2024, 03:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
I just want someone to get my joke.

top google search question: "why did john mcginn get sent off today?"

Unread 02-05-2024, 03:45 PM