United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
yeah, i get over a couple of times a season, what of it?
costs me about five hundred euro a trip, two trips would pay for a season ticket if i lived in manc, btw how many games a season do you go to?
Let me reiterate what i said in regards to heinze, he is not worth 6.8m and the scousers are paying wildly over the top for an injury prone poor defender, i have also posted my consternation at his decision to go to them, i have no idea why he wants to leave united. I would rather he didn't join the scousers but no other club is in for him, he cannot play again for united, he will be a malign influence at the club if he is kept against his will.
Now why don't you £#%&! off #@&%!.
Here's an idea, why don't you £#%&! off and support a local team, rather than slagging a Manc ??

£#%&!ing sick of people who aren't from Manchester commenting on issues that they know £#%&! all about.

Unread 10-08-2007, 12:05 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I wouldn't give a shit if that cash was used to sign Philip Lahm. But because we'll continue with Tweetie as back up or competition it irritates me. Greatly.
Lahm for £7m? No way mate.

Or do you know something we don't??

We'd have to add another £7m to that if we're serious about signing Lahm.

Unread 10-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Lahm for £7m? No way mate.

Or do you know something we don't??

We'd have to add another £7m to that if we're serious about signing Lahm.
Munich were prepared to sell him last Summer for £10million. Facto.

And i'd sell Gabby and Tweetie to get him. Cracking little player. Still, we have Pique/Simpson/Evans give them a go. They want to play for Utd and will fight for a spot. Unlike the merc.

Unread 10-08-2007, 12:12 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
I'd definetly take him on for that. Can play RB aswell.

Unread 10-08-2007, 08:07 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Here's an idea, why don't you £#%&! off and support a local team, rather than slagging a Manc ??

£#%&!ing sick of people who aren't from Manchester commenting on issues that they know £#%&! all about.
you don't have to be a manc to follow united, anyway toilet sniffer is a big boy or whatever and can look after himself, sure he doesn't need his manchester "crew" to back him up in this internet argument, so why don't you £#%&! off?

Unread 10-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Zorg

Jon Arne £#%&!ing Riise is better than Heinze. Christ knows why they want him.

Unread 10-08-2007, 08:52 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Jon Arne £#%&!ing Riise is better than Heinze. Christ knows why they want him.
would agree with you but it seems the fans don't rate riise that much.

Unread 10-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
you don't have to be a manc to follow united, anyway toilet sniffer is a big boy or whatever and can look after himself, sure he doesn't need his manchester "crew" to back him up in this internet argument, so why don't you £#%&! off?

Here you go again, EI disagrees with you and you try to drag me into it. Get a life loser, find someone else to torment. Better still, come up with something original/witty/interesting, go on, see if you can.

Unread 10-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Here's an idea, go and follow Linfield/Cork City/your local team rather than polluting Mancunia with OOTism.

So you support United because Roy Keane/John O'Shea plays/George Best plays/played for us.

Big red you are

Unread 10-08-2007, 03:34 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Here's an idea, go and follow Linfield/Cork City/your local team rather than polluting Mancunia with OOTism.

So you support United because Roy Keane/John O'Shea plays/George Best plays/played for us.

Big red you are
not half as big a red as you think you are, who the £#%&! do you think you are telling me who i should follow? you're nobody, don't like oots, well that's tough because it's part and parcel of United, don't like it then £#%&! off and support erm city, they're massive you know.

Unread 10-08-2007, 03:37 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Here you go again, Mr. Original, have you thought any more about my challenge to post something worth reading? You sad, pathetic bitter loser.
not reading your pms, far too gay orientated for my liking, try EI, he sounds just your cup of tea, oh and he a manc too, you may be able to have a real relationship other than a virtual one and give each other the old rusty trombone in real life.

Unread 10-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
not reading your pms, far too gay orientated for my liking, try EI, he sounds just your cup of tea, oh and he a manc too, you may be able to have a real relationship other than a virtual one and give each other the old rusty trombone in real life.

That was an excellent post, well done indeed. Seriously Mr. Dullard, must try harder but it's nice to see that ugly kid's gone from your avatar. Who knows, maybe he'll grow up and give rusty trombones out to people. I doubt he'll have any intelligence to fall back on.

Come on, give us your best ever post, let's see the pinnacle of your achievements.

Unread 10-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

And i'd sell Gabby and Tweetie to get him. Cracking little player. Still, we have Pique/Simpson/Evans give them a go. They want to play for Utd and will fight for a spot. Unlike the merc.
Exactly. In fact we've got an entire defence coming through over the next season or three who look like they'll make it to the 1st team/squad.

Unread 10-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Rhodzy

We should ask for Aurelio in return, nft.

Unread 10-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
We should ask for Aurelio in return, nft.
We should ask for Gerrard....

Unread 10-08-2007, 04:45 PM
thatsfuctit

Gabby urged to stay clear

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle2231731.ece

Stormin Norm on the prospect of joining the dippers

http://www.thesoccerblog.org/premier...in-heinze-row/

Unread 10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Big red you are
have you been dumped by vtw mate?

Unread 10-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Jon Arne £#%&!ing Riise is better than Heinze.
He's really really really really really not.

Unread 10-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
He's really really really really really not.
QIA
His reputation as a footballer is from that free kick against us, Aurelio is much better.
Closed Thread