United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2007, 12:40 AM
jem

Default would gabby be first choice left back for liverpool?

I don't think so. he will face the same fight for a place.

and he won't be playing for the champions.

where are his cojones?

Unread 07-08-2007, 12:41 AM
denis lawless

who gives a £#%&!

once hes gone...hes gone

Unread 07-08-2007, 12:43 AM
toseeunited

he will be first choice.

cos he is a moaning argie sulki bastard - so he will make sure he is first choice, as he thinks he is above paddy evra, when he's not!

he will play behind riise on the left flank and become a scouse bastard!

Unread 07-08-2007, 12:52 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
who gives a £#%&!

once hes gone...hes gone
indeed. but he's not gone.

wouldn't it be better if he stayed and made a case for being first choice at united? where he can play behind evra.

ahem. although if evra is a winger, I'm an inflatable banana.

Unread 07-08-2007, 12:52 AM
legendary saf

'gabby'

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:00 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
indeed. but he's not gone.

wouldn't it be better if he stayed and made a case for being first choice at united? where he can play behind evra.

ahem. although if evra is a winger, I'm an inflatable banana.
as far as im concerned......hes gone..

any player that wants away can £#%&! off....sell him/not interested

the fact he wants to go to the scouse @#%&!s makes it a lot lot worse.

therefore im not interested in what happens to him.

if he wanted to fight for his place, he would have done so quietly without kicking off publicly (apparently hes wanted to £#%&! off for over 12 months).................thats would have shown to me a spirit id want in my players.

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Rhodzy

Riises shit so probably

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:05 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
as far as im concerned......hes gone..

any player that wants away can £#%&! off....sell him/not interested

the fact he wants to go to the scouse @#%&!s makes it a lot lot worse.

therefore im not interested in what happens to him.

if he wanted to fight for his place, he would have done so quietly without kicking off publicly (apparently hes wanted to £#%&! off for over 12 months).................thats would have shown to me a spirit id want in my players.
or his agent is a @#%&! and also fergie has made it clear he favours evra. oh.... and..... he's been told to sell some players to keep the net transfer cash inflow steady. so it's really glazer's fault.

I suppose smith wanted to leave too. and rossi.

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:06 AM
toseeunited

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
or his agent is a @#%&! and also fergie has made it clear he favours evra. oh.... and..... he's been told to sell some players to keep the net transfer cash inflow steady. so it's really glazer's fault.

and america blew up the world trade centre....!?

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:07 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

smith n rossi have been dragging their feet over a move

"gabby" is taking the club to court

[SIZE="1"]slight difference

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:10 AM
jem

Default maybe we

could sell him to liverpool with a buy-back clause?

£#%&! it, he's an idiot for wanting to go to liverpool, but surely our rivals are the likes of real, barca, inter and milan?

part of me wants to see him get fit and return to his early form for united.

the other part of me thinks he's always been a £#%&!ing liability. um... although evra is a £#%&!ing liability in defence too.

I'd happily let him go to liverpool if we had a decent left back.

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Leroyloverod

£#%&! it. I'd happily see him rot in the reserves rather than join those @#%&!s.

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:42 AM
vanthewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroyloverod
£#%&! it. I'd happily see him rot in the reserves rather than join those @#%&!s.
i'm verging on that view myself...

why oh why gabby??!

Unread 07-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanthewoman
i'm verging on that view myself...

why oh why gabby??!
Because he is a @#%&!. A useless one at that

NFT

Unread 07-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Whalefish

We have a decent left back Jem, Evra.

Mind you I suppose you could name an alternative at a reasonable price.

As for Gabby, there's only one club who has bid for him. Speaks volumes. But still the vermin cream themselves at the prospect of getting this top class player off us.

Unread 07-08-2007, 08:10 AM
tatty

I think he'll be made to look better than he is by having a defensive minded Riise in front of him to compensate for his defeiciencies.

Unread 07-08-2007, 08:24 AM
borsuk

we should be happy to see him go - not good enough for us, good enough for them. we could almost certainly push the price up quite a bit, even in a one-club auction. £#%&! it, we could put in some clauses relating to extra payments for trophies won - it would have comedy value at least.

evra is exactly what we need at lb. full backs providing width are crucial to the way we are set up now, with a narrow three in front of the back four. i'd be more inclined to look for a decent rb because wes offers virtually nothing going forward and silvestre is decent cover at lb (though a liability at cb).

i don't actually think benitez sees gabby as a lb. i think he'll end up playing in the centre there before long.

Unread 07-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Whalefish

Tbh I wouldn't replace Agger or Carragher with Gabby. Latter isn't a better CB than either of those two.

I'd be quite happy if he went and the cash went on Lahm. It won't but there you go.

Unread 07-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'd be quite happy if he went and the cash went on Lahm. It won't but there you go.

Oooh theres a name I havent hear for a while...very good footballer.

Dont know why people are slaggin Evra?? I think he's a very good left back.

Unread 07-08-2007, 08:46 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Tbh I wouldn't replace Agger or Carragher with Gabby. Latter isn't a better CB than either of those two.

i wonder if benitez might go with 3 cbs and wing backs. i seem to remember him saying something along those lines.

lahm is a wonderful player. he's actually right-footed, isn't he? he always plays lb, though, and i still think we have a more pressing need for a decent rb to cover neville.
Closed Thread