United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
I suppose the signs were there. But seriously, do better. Or not. I actually can’t be arsed arguing now. My mistake for forgetting this place is a £#%&!ing cesspit.
On you jog then 👍

Unread 17-08-2022, 09:53 PM
wiganste

Nailed on he has a soaking wet mattress

Unread 17-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nailed on he has a soaking wet mattress
This coming from a guy who thinks it’s ok to call an assaulted, autistic kid a @#%&!. Hmm, ok.

Unread 17-08-2022, 10:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
This coming from a guy who thinks it’s ok to call an assaulted, autistic kid a @#%&!. Hmm, ok.
I think you’re taking all this a bit too seriously pal.

Unread 17-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think you’re taking all this a bit too seriously pal.
It was a couple of replies to what I thought was something in bad taste… then people started telling me to £#%&! off. *shrug* So either I £#%&! off or tell them to £#%&! off. Do it enough times and it’s just me telling people to £#%&! off repeatedly.

Unread 17-08-2022, 10:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
How dare you assume I’m an adult. I could easily be a child. Or a flid. Do better.
I'll happily ban you if you carry on this way. No refunds this time as you got a few free weeks on the last ban.

Be someone your kid can look up to. Not some #@&%! picks on disabled kids anonymously online.

Unread 17-08-2022, 11:00 PM
wiganste

Quote:
A Scouse @#%&!

Unread 18-08-2022, 07:32 AM
no fun

Quote:
This coming from a guy who thinks it’s ok to call an assaulted, autistic kid a c***. Hmm, ok.
I’ve worked with a lot of autistic kids

A high percentage of them are @#%&!s

Unread 18-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Calling a kid a @#%&! for having his phone knocked out of his hand? Really?

And this one too. This place.
Tbf, it was over the railings. Just because he’s a child doesn’t give him the right to do things he shouldn’t have done.

Ronaldo overreacted by breaking the phone of course, but if the kid followed the rules he was supposed to the phone wouldn’t have been smashed.

Unread 18-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
It was a couple of replies to what I thought was something in bad taste… then people started telling me to £#%&! off. *shrug* So either I £#%&! off or tell them to £#%&! off. Do it enough times and it’s just me telling people to £#%&! off repeatedly.
Maybe have a day off and then come back when you've paid your subs freeloader.

Unread 04-01-2023, 11:47 PM
Pop

£#%&! me, she's STILL banging on about it!

Quote:
Any mention of his name makes my blood boil': Mother of autistic boy whose phone was smashed by Cristiano Ronaldo says she won't shed tears over ban following him to Al-Nassr as she insists he never gave her son a 'proper apology'

The mother of the autistic boy whose phone was smashed by Cristiano Ronaldo has said she would not shed any tears over the ban following him to Saudi Arabia. 'Any mention of his name makes my blood boil.

'He has never given me and my son Jacob, who is autistic, a proper apology.

'When he rang me in April after it happened, he was just bragging. It was all about him.

'I think he should have retired and given us all a break. He was dropped by Manchester United and Portugal and it's clear that people are beginning to see what kind of person he is.

'He has caused me and Jacob a lot of stress and I have been trolled over it. We have felt like the criminals all along and not the innocent party.

'It has never been about money, all I wanted was a proper apology from him.

'I have never had any help from Manchester United or Everton. Everton could've at least given Jacob a day out with their players, but we have heard nothing.

'Jacob says that he would like a season ticket at Everton, but I've told him that he had problems when I was there and he had a little chance of being okay if he was at the football on his own.

'But I'm very disappointed that he is earning so much money and showing off when here the country is in a crisis and people cannot even afford to eat. I wish he would just go away.'
£#%&!ing hell, when is she releasing a single? Scouse @#%&!s. The two of them.

Unread 04-01-2023, 11:55 PM
Joe Biden

Ugly scouse troglodytes. Burn them both.

Unread 04-01-2023, 11:57 PM
Ethers

“Everton could've at least given Jacob a day out with their players”

The way things are going for Everton, there’s a good chance he could be getting a game pretty soon tbf

Unread 05-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Drexl

She's right to a degree though... Ronaldo was a #@&%! tbf

Anyone else bang him in the mouth if he smashed your son's phone?

Unread 05-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
She's right to a degree though... Ronaldo was a #@&%! tbf

Should be thanking him for teaching your kid that there’s more to life than a phone and banging yourself in the mouth for being too lazy to do it yourself

Unread 05-01-2023, 12:19 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Should be thanking him for teaching your kid that there’s more to life than a phone and banging yourself in the mouth for being too lazy to do it yourself
I'm too lazy to actually have kids

I'll bang myself in the mouth tomorrow

Unread 05-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
She's right to a degree though... Ronaldo was a c**k tbf

Yes, with my Dad bod and solid record of physical combat in the corridor after GCSE French, I’d have been sure to put one of the greatest athletes the world has seen in his place

Unread 05-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
Yes, with my Dad bod and solid record of physical combat in the corridor after GCSE French, I’d have been sure to put one of the greatest athletes the world has seen in his place
Ronaldo is 100% a "not the face not the face" fighter

Unread 05-01-2023, 01:18 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Is there any £#%&!ing kids that aren't autistic now?
My mum blames doctors/practioners, unwilling or unable to address issues when kids are sent their way so if you tell the parents they are on some sort of spectrum then it's back on the parents to 'manage'. Different method but same outcome for the crew who get everyone medicated. I'd probably do the same in their shoes tbf

Unread 05-01-2023, 01:36 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Is there any £#%&!ing kids that aren't autistic now?
Nothing a good hiding wouldn't sort out.
Closed Thread