United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:16 PM
ZiggyStardust

Enjoyed the performance
Why can’t we play with that intensity and mindset every game especially away from home

We paid the price for not taking advantage of when we were completely on top

I know Onana made a couple of saves but sorry that was another embarrassing goal to concede
Very accurate by Parmer but there’s no pace on it
Just something not right about how he tried to save it
A proper keeper moves his feet and gets down to save it easy enough

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The shot was ridiculously slow. Wasn’t there an article saying how he’d perfected a technique where he actually got down for shots quicker than other keepers? I can’t help but think that was bullshit.
Guess we know where the leaks come from

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The shot was ridiculously slow. Wasn’t there an article saying how he’d perfected a technique where he actually got down for shots quicker than other keepers? I can’t help but think that was bullshit.
Down to the shops, it was. He knows a shortcut.

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:18 PM
larry

The Scottish Player putting two attempts straight at the keeper inside 0.2 seconds
might have never been done before
instinctively youve had your header saved, you dont put the shot in exactly the same place
scott does though

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Sheik JaBooty

We're just too sloppy in critical moments. Antony and his right peg is starting to feel like defiance. He's working hard but my god, if the left back showed him the outside any more they'd have three centre backs. It's really embarrassing.

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:19 PM
marlo

“ok I’m suppose to dive now, let just do it as a token gesture”

he didn’t even go straight down and slightly forward as it would have been the shortest route .

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
We're just too sloppy in critical moments. Antony and his right peg is starting to feel like defiance. He's working hard but my god, if the left back showed him the outside any more they'd have three centre backs. It's really embarrassing.
Agreed. Bruno has been the worst.

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
De Gea saves that in his sleep
well, yeah.

Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
The Scottish Player putting two attempts straight at the keeper inside 0.2 seconds
instinctively youve had your header saved, you dont put the shot in exactly the same place
scott does though
His first touch for the goal was superb though, again. It's hard to be that critical when he's got more goals than any of our forwards this far into a season.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Enjoyed the performance
Why can’t we play with that intensity and mindset every game especially away from home

We paid the price for not taking advantage of when we were completely on top

I know Onana made a couple of saves but sorry that was another embarrassing goal to concede
Very accurate by Parmer but there’s no pace on it
Just something not right about how he tried to save it
A proper keeper moves his feet and gets down to save it easy enough
They’ll be chances. We should win this, hopefully we can get the second goal early , in the first 5-10 mins then get the 6s to sit rather than have one float. Just to offer a bit more control.
Or stick Mainoo on for The Scottish Player and let him scurry around the pitch and use his pace to cover the ground

pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
scott does though
£#%&! off

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:25 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
£#%&! off
no u

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:26 PM
Sparky***

Garnacho cannot receive the ball with his back to goal. Just can’t hold it up doesn’t have the physicality yet

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Zorg

If you squint, slaphead number 4 Amrabat looks like Veron

(if Veron was terrible at football)

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:28 PM
History

What a terrible £#%&!ing change putting shaw at centre back is. He was a great outlet on the left

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:30 PM
jem

james > ella

I wonder what odds you would get on 10ers replacing the bat with mainoo when we are 2-1 down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
What a terrible £#%&!ing change putting shaw at centre back is. He was a great outlet on the left
v pace down the middle, makes sense. sergio a threat going forward, too. need mainoo, though.

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Finport Red

More crap from Bruno.

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:34 PM
marlo

I’ve just remembered who amrabat reminds me of when he runs with the ball….
fellaini but I’m not sure why

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:35 PM
NedKelly

Not this time Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I’ve just remembered who amrabat reminds me of when he runs with the ball….
fellaini but I’m not sure why
It’s because he’s shit.

Unread 06-12-2023, 10:36 PM
andyroo

Better effort