United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Mr_Ed

Thanks for the memories but clear off if that’s the case.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Joe Biden

Get lewa in ffs. Swap plus a bit of cash

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:24 PM
Ronny

If we expect to truly move forward with ETH this is for the best.

It has been brilliant to see a true great of the game in a Utd shirt for one more season.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Neo

Unhappy

Absolutely gutted if true, and assume it will be as that ABU #@&%! Castles is a Mendes mouthpiece.

Really wanted the GOAT to retire here, and bookend his unparalleled career with a chapter of reviving the club that made him.

Can see him going to Bayern. Will allow him to notch up a title in another league, and the chance to score more Champions League goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Never a Red in a million years, this odd fella.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:29 PM
armchair

Obviously Bayern.

Big Sam could've got us top four last season and things would be different.

I thought Ronaldo could work well with ten but he obviously doesn't fancy the europa at his age. Doubt we'll be able to get anyone in.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:32 PM
ZiggyStardust

I was surprised when it looked like he wanted to play for Utd next season

The only surprise would be if he’s only made this decision now
Would £#%&! up ETH plans if that’s the case

Clearly if he wants to go then let him go as he’s not the sort of personality you want hanging around if he’s not happy

Obviously would require a replacement centre forward signing but who would be realistically available is not clear

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:34 PM
dunk

As with Juve last summer and Madrid before that, he says £#%&! all until there’s something concrete in the offing and he generally gets his way. If Castles isn’t being a lying ABU @#%&!, as he normally is, and this is true, it would suggest a destination has already been sorted. Imo.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I was surprised when it looked like he wanted to play for Utd next season

The only surprise would be if he’s only made this decision now
Would £#%&! up ETH plans if that’s the case

Clearly if he wants to go then let him go as he’s not the sort of personality you want hanging around if he’s not happy

Obviously would require a replacement centre forward signing but who would be realistically available is not clear
Would we? I'd love us to have one but city and chelsea have done ok without
proper number nines.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:36 PM
MUFC One Love

Not arsed, the main worry is we don't have the money to buy a forward. They may decide to put the Martinez deal on hold to use the money for a forward now, obviously we shouldn't have to if we didn't have our owners.

No top club is having him imo. Unless he is happy not playing much.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:36 PM
silv

I was having a nice Saturday as well

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:39 PM
Joe Biden

Where are the goals coming from?

Elanga?
Rashford?
Martial?
Sancho?

All cow shit, they’ll not hit 25 between them.

The club needs to grow some balls. He stays unless a deal is done with bayern involving lewandowski. The Pole would bag 30 goals next season, he will be ETH's van persie.

Sparky***

I’m not surprised and I can’t really blame him tbh.

As long as he doesn’t go to another English club I don’t really care

plopborsky

Gutted.

It makes sense though for him at this stage of his career. The yanks will be shitting it now though from a clicks and views perspective

No pogba dancing and Ronny £#%&!ing off makes united one hell of a boring team. No real stars for the fifa crew nqat

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:46 PM
tatty

United are going to be grinding for the next couple of seasons whilst we have yet another transition.

I don't blame him for wanting to go, and I can see why ETH would be thinking he isn't going to be a fit for the style he wants.

Won't change the fact he is an absolute legend.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Danoli

Gutted

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:52 PM
20LEgend1999

The reliable Ornstein seems to corroborate this.
Bruno up front next season? Got 40 goals in a season and a half before Ronaldo arrived. Only 10 all last season. If Bruno can get back to his goalscoring best, we might not miss Ronaldo too much IMO.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:55 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
The reliable Ornstein seems to corroborate this.
https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Bruno up front next season? Got 40 goals in a season and a half before Ronaldo arrived. Only 10 all last season. If Bruno can get back to his goalscoring best, we might not miss Ronaldo too much IMO.
Loves the club but not if we’re out of the CL

Napoli

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:56 PM
saffers

Hope its not true but understandable, hes not a europa league player...

At his age not a total disaster for us imo, could let others step up and we would then definitely have to invest.

Unread 02-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Get lewa in ffs. Swap plus a bit of cash
How about Mane?

Unread 02-07-2022, 06:00 PM
Switching Off

Just loan him for a season. Rangers are in Champions League I think.
Closed Thread