United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:34 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i know a mens team in london in which they wear suits to the games. hilarious.
bad taste marls you know it

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
i know a mens team in london in which they wear suits to the games. hilarious.
Dress for the Job you want, not the job you've got

Professional footballers quite often wear suits to games.

Still £#%&!ing ridiculous though, do they stuff their suits in their bags and dump them by the side of the pitch? Or do they all carry suit bags with them?

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:36 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dress for the Job you want, not the job you've got

Professional footballers quite often wear suits to games.

Still £#%&!ing ridiculous though, do they stuff their suits in their bags and dump them by the side of the pitch? Or do they all carry suit bags with them?
£#%&! knows.

they play in some league in wanstead. piss funny them wearing there suits looking like they should be in a shopping centre asking if you need double glazing or 'sky in another room'

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
£#%&! knows.

they play in some league in wanstead. piss funny them wearing there suits looking like they should be in a shopping centre asking if you need double glazing or 'sky in another room'
Do they all walk onto the pitch inspecting it in their suits taking in the atmosphere?

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Do they all walk onto the pitch inspecting it in their suits taking in the atmosphere?

Making a mental note of where the dogshit and glass resides.

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Making a mental note of where the dogshit and glass resides.

Unread 13-03-2009, 01:59 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
how very strange the 2 managers of my sunday team are cockney supporting scousers

Unread 13-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Harry Flashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

Can I steal that for my avatar?
Closed Thread