United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2007, 07:49 PM
1MUFC

Default I need the football back

I am going £#%&!ing insane, life cant go on like this, I need to do something about it.

Unread 09-06-2007, 07:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

put Sky on then you div there's football on there in about 10 mins

Unread 09-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Ben

get the darts on

Unread 09-06-2007, 07:52 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
put Sky on then you div there's football on there in about 10 mins
Honestly though, my life really cant go on like it is at the minute, I have withdrawal symptoms. How are you supposed to duplicate what you experience though a football season, you cant.

Unread 09-06-2007, 07:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

I'm chillin like Vanilla Ice tbh..........last season was fan£#%&!intastic but at my age games like the Vermin (a) the blue Vermin (a) Milano (h) Roma (a) Arsewipe (a) Cup Final the Liars (a) Blackburn (h) take their toll

I'm glad of the break at the moment

will be buzzinto£#%&!.com when the CHAMPIONS DVD comes out right enough

Unread 09-06-2007, 07:59 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
I'm chillin like Vanilla Ice tbh..........last season was fan£#%&!intastic but at my age games like the Vermin (a) the blue Vermin (a) Milano (h) Roma (a) Arsewipe (a) Cup Final the Liars (a) Blackburn (h) take their toll

I'm glad of the break at the moment

will be buzzinto£#%&!.com when the CHAMPIONS DVD comes out right enough
Watching poxy darts doesn’t compare to being charged by riot police or looking over Rooney’s shoulder when he scored in injury time.

Believe me they take there toll on me as well , come December I am on empty, over xmas I feel like life cant go on, the nearer it gets to the end I want it back. It takes me 3 days to get over a game. But I need it, it’s a big part of my life.

£#%&! knows what these gayers do that don’t go any matches or don’t like football.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&! knows what these gayers do that don’t go any matches or don’t like football.

they go FCUM instead innit

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:03 PM
1MUFC

I really am struggling to come to terms with it though , I walked past my entrance last week going to the ticket office and the first thing I thought was, break through it and just look at the pitch. I tell you the first time I walk up them stairs and come out at old Trafford I will have the biggest smile on my face ever.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

I know exactly what you mean mate, I was in Vegas when I got a txt telling me we had signed Nani and Anderson, then another one a few minutes later...I was thinking yeah nice WUM I ain't falling for that shit

then I phoned home to check and found it was all true...I was so made-up I wanted to come back home there and then

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:08 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
I know exactly what you mean mate, I was in Vegas when I got a txt telling me we had signed Nani and Anderson, then another one a few minutes later...I was thinking yeah nice WUM I ain't falling for that shit

then I phoned home to check and found it was all true...I was so made-up I wanted to come back home there and then
Its hard to describe or put it in words what people that follow United everywhere feel and experience through a season. Its just un real, it really is. People think you just get on a coach, watch the football and come home, its just not like that, there is so much more.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

because of the price hike I was seriously tempted to give up my season ticket this year......but then I slapped myself around the head a bit and made that call....thank £#%&!

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:12 PM
1MUFC

I got the money from somewhere as well, thoughts of giving it up and just go away games crossed my mind etc but just couldn’t handle the thought of not being at old Trafford.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

exactly, I love away games and the Vermin away last year and Chelski away were fantastic

but I can't stop going Old Trafford, no way no how

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Hopskipjump

Fixtures out next week,then we have to wait for sky to arrange the games

bastards!

cost me games before by messing around with fixtures and changing them..

@#%&!s!

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:33 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
Fixtures out next week,then we have to wait for sky to arrange the games

bastards!

cost me games before by messing around with fixtures and changing them..

@#%&!s!
and itv and setanta. Usually release at different times.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

I thought we weren't gonna be on Setanta

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:35 PM
wee man

Quote:
I thought we weren't gonna be on Setanta
why wouldn't we be ?

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

am sure they were only allowed to screen second rate Prem games...ie Birmingham v the Liars or Pompey v Derby as opposed to United v ..anyone

I read it on the internet right enough

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:39 PM
wee man

Quote:
am sure they were only allowed to screen second rate Prem games...ie Birmingham v the Liars or Pompey v Derby as opposed to United v ..anyone

I read it on the internet right enough
probably means they get 2nd choice each week after sky. Sky won't show us every week so then setanta will snap up us against Brum or someone. Bit like Premiership plus was.

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

great so I am gonna have to get Setanta now as well...ffs
Closed Thread