United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:18 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Probably a good thing that you werent watching the game with El Hombre either then.
I just picked up the remote and hit channel up. Ended up on the tennis. So now i hate tennis. Shame, because I like tennis.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:18 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Not eaten either. Just drinking. Can't be arsed.

And my bird is in Finland with work until Wednesday, so I'm sat here with the dog for company.

lucky bastard

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:20 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I'm glad I don't have kids, because if some squeaky midget asked me anything as Aguero scored, I would have vollyed them through the telly. Just smoke, crackling noises and some tiny shoe soles sticking out of the telly.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:21 PM
JakeB

"What are you in for?"

"Volleyed my kid."

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:22 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
"What are you in for?"

"Volleyed my kid."
"....thought it was El Hombre...."

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Oh, he's back alright
oh £#%&!, is this dull @#%&! still here as well

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:25 PM
dragflick

Just remembered that @#%&! of a commentator, is it Parry or somethin that was doing our game? For the last 15 minutes of our game he kept mentioning the 20th title, and how we just need to see the game out. #@&%!.:shakehead:

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Barcabal

Fergies snooker table better be re-felted during the week and come up with some answers and hope.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Anyway, what a £#%&!ing £#%&! ending to a £#%&!ing £#%&! season. No doubt with the cherry on top being Chelsea winning next week. I'm off to bed now, catch y'all tomorrow. Thanks for the group therapy, love Fred hate Citeh

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
Fergies snooker table better be re-felted during the week and come up with some answers and hope.
Why, has someone shit on it? Freggie out.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
First time , just now.
I've been sitting here in front of my PC with my head in my hands, occasionally posting for the last 5hours. I have even had any Tea yet...can't be arsed to get anything
Made a very nice (even if I say it myself) Sunday roast for five people. Helped take my mind off football for a bit

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:51 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Made a very nice (even if I say it myself) Sunday roast for five people. Helped take my mind off football for a bit
What did it consist of? I'd to know.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Why, has someone shit on it? Freggie out.
He'll be hurting worse than any of us £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I should £#%&!ing hope so too tbh.

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
What did it consist of? I'd to know.
Roast lamb, roast spuds/parsnips, carrots, cauliflower, gravy, mint sauce

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:56 PM
wiganste

Quote:
But he can check his online bank account and things won't be so bad.

When I log into mine, I get a message saying "are you sure you want to see this?"

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:58 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Roast lamb, roast spuds/parsnips, carrots, cauliflower, gravy, mint sauce
Why the slash inbetween the roasties and parsnips? Was it like half a portion of each kinda thing? £#%&!ing love parsnips tbh.

Unread 13-05-2012, 11:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Why the slash inbetween the roasties and parsnips? Was it like half a portion of each kinda thing? £#%&!ing love parsnips tbh.
They were both roasted in the same tray. Agree with you that parsnips rock

Unread 13-05-2012, 11:03 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
They were both roasted in the same tray. Agree with you that parsnips rock
Parsnips are underrated. Good shout. The cauliflower disappoints me, but I suspect that probably doesn't bother you because you didn't make it for me, nor do you know who I am.

Unread 13-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
But he can check his online bank account and things won't be so bad.

When I log into mine, I get a message saying "are you sure you want to see this?"
Similar to myn tbh my AV Scanner pops up and says "We will not log your login details and sell them as you are a £#%&!ing pauper!"