United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:34 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Fletcher and Cleverley will be like 2 new signings. And Vidic makes 3.
owen will be fit next year. well, next august. the third week of august. for a long weekend.

like a new @#%&!, nqat.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Fletcher and Cleverley will be like 2 new signings. And Vidic makes 3.
Yep, and when we have different players injured next season they'll be "like new signings" at the start of the 2013/2014 season...& around we go again.
I wonder which bright young things "can't be held back any longer" this Summer?
We wouldn't want to buy players & block their progress.
Imagine if we'd bought 2 midfielders last summer?...whatever would have become of Morrison, Pogba & Cleverley?

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:35 PM
borsuk

it would be crackers not to play scholes today tbh. why is giggs there though?

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:36 PM
History

Least Park won't be £#%&!ing up the pitch today by rolling about.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Sloppy

Fregglesons red and white army!

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
like a new @#%&!, nqat.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Sparky***

classic freggie

any slight, tiny, miniscule hope at the back of anyone's mind dashed with one team sheet.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
classic freggie

any slight, tiny, miniscule hope at the back of anyone's mind dashed with one team sheet.
It wouldn't matter if we loaned Barca's team & Ronaldo for the day. Citeh will £#%&!ing leather QPR, it doesn't matter one iota what we do ffs

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Jethro

Football!

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:41 PM
The Return of JC

I can't even summon the enthusiasm to be angry. I mean, did anyone expect any different. He doesnt trust the younger players, but the seniors get away with shit performances and ATI get picked.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:41 PM
borsuk

it's going to be grindingly predictable, isn't it? stoke will go three up inside half an hour, giving qpr £#%&! all to play for, cisse will be sent off inside the first half and city will lead by two goals and get out their deck chairs. meanwhile united will grind out a 0-0 before getting an undeserved winner in the 85th minute and then going on a lap of honour.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it would be crackers not to play scholes today tbh. why is giggs there though?
Retirement run out for the both of them

Scholes could probably do another year, if he was used against the right type of teams, but I think we are at the point where the pair retiring to force Utd to act is actually needed.

The problem is that Utd lost a lot of experience last summer, O'Shea, Brown, Edwin,Neville, Hargreaves and Scholes. Another cull of senior players such as Giggs, Scholes, Park, Berbatov, Owen, Rio would represent a huge turnover in the playing staff in a short time frame.

Fergie puts a lot of value into having experienced players around.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Pop

Berbatov, Scholes, Park, Owen, Giggs & Rooney all possibly playing/sitting out their final game for Utd today

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I can't even summon the enthusiasm to be angry. I mean, did anyone expect any different. He doesnt trust the younger players, but the seniors get away with shit performances and ATI get picked.
He can't hold them back any longer nqat

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:44 PM
saffers

I wouldnt have even watched today if Scholesy wasn't starting. Stop moaning ffs, league is gone and this game is meaningless. Yes, would have been cool to see youngsters playing in an expansive formation but he'd get panned either way.

Guess you bitches just need to end the season on a doom note.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
classic freggie

He doesn't want to needlessly get our hopes up. Always thinking of us, you see.

Where the £#%&! is Cleverley AGAIN? As soon as he makes an appearance and gets you thinking he might get a look in, he's out of the squad again.

How long before Rooney's isolation up front fruatrates him in to a booking.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
players and staff should never be allowed forget that.. £#%&!ing @#%&!s.. The more I think about it the more worked up I get.. In this case I don't think time will be a healer..
The sort of thing that deserves blowing a title. That and the Blackburn game, of course

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I wouldnt have even watched today if Scholesy wasn't starting. Stop moaning ffs, league is gone and this game is meaningless. Yes, would have been cool to see youngsters playing in an expansive formation but he'd get panned either way.

Guess you bitches just need to end the season on a doom note.
Any predictions for us?

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:45 PM
ReligiousRed

Freggle on Citeh's payroll

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Any predictions for us?
City 3-0

Utd 1-1