shenwen

Thoughts are with Neo on this traumatic day

Unread 30-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Thoughts are with Neo on this traumatic day
And all the other wums out there……

Big question is whether Marls can take his wum game to the Italian message boards? Can he perform on a different and foreign stage? Different culture, lots of pressure and hot heads on those forums….the Italians aren’t known for calm…..so it would be interesting to see how he’d cope. Could he embed himself successfully over there? I think he’s got the skills and depth to his wum game to do just that….. but ultimately it will be up to him and whether he wants it enough. At the end of the day, he’s done it all at the top level and has nothing more to prove and that could work against him.

So, does he still have the desire to wum on a different stage after being in the game for this number of years? Again, I think he does, he still puts the effort in on here and whilst I suspect only a few would be sad to see him leave here, I know that everyone would like to see him do well on an Italian stage and no one would begrudge him leaving us.

If he goes then I for one wish him well.

Unread 30-06-2022, 08:57 AM
Pop

Cheerio @#%&!

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:07 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
And all the other wums out there……

Big question is whether Marls can take his wum game to the Italian message boards? Can he perform on a different and foreign stage? Different culture, lots of pressure and hot heads on those forums….the Italians aren’t known for calm…..so it would be interesting to see how he’d cope. Could he embed himself successfully over there? I think he’s got the skills and depth to his wum game to do just that….. but ultimately it will be up to him and whether he wants it enough. At the end of the day, he’s done it all at the top level and has nothing more to prove and that could work against him.

So, does he still have the desire to wum on a different stage after being in the game for this number of years? Again, I think he does, he still puts the effort in on here and whilst I suspect only a few would be sad to see him leave here, I know that everyone would like to see him do well on an Italian stage and no one would begrudge him leaving us.

If he goes then I for one wish him well.
I don’t think he’d get quite the same reaction with the racebaiting on an Italian forum.

Sort of want to see him do it though, in the same way I want to watch a high speed car crash from a safe distance.

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Seamus

don't be sad that it's over be happy that it happened

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:18 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I don’t think he’d get quite the same reaction with the racebaiting on an Italian forum.

Sort of want to see him do it though, in the same way I want to watch a high speed car crash from a safe distance.
Defo a much richer seam of race related issues to extract over there - I fear it might be quite close to the bone.

Reaction to his ‘is it because I’m/pogba’s black’ lines on here are very muted. When no one gets angry and or laughs then the game’s up.

Do think a move would do him good. Reinvigorate him.

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:23 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Defo a much richer seam of race related issues to extract over there - I fear it might be quite close to the bone.

Reaction to his ‘is it because I’m/pogba’s black’ lines on here are very muted. When no one gets angry and or laughs then the game’s up.

Do think a move would do him good. Reinvigorate him.
The people on here that use race to bait and wum are some of the lowest on the internet. Appalling stuff.

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:27 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
knowing my luck he will come back for a third time as manager
POGBACK II
"This time it's personal"

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:34 AM
Dr Stranger

Now seems as good a time as any….

Ten good games?

1. city away
2. That time he scored the winner at Fulham

Erm…

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:41 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Ten good games?

1. city away

Erm…
He did very well imo after Jose got sacked for about 13 games whilst he "proved a point"

Then he went back to being a lazy git, thus proving Jose's point

snake eating its own tail gif

Unread 30-06-2022, 09:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
don't be sad that it's over be happy that it happened
Don’t be happy it’s over, be sad it happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
He did very well imo after Jose got sacked for about 13 games whilst he "proved a point"

Then he went back to being a lazy git, thus proving Jose's point

snake eating its own tail gif
Picked up an ‘injury’ shortly after the embarrassing sending off and childish performance v PSG IIRC, never scaled the ‘dizzying’ heights of the initial spell under Ole again.

Unread 30-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Ten good games?

1. city away

Erm…
Not even trying to say this as a joke. I reckon he has had more haircuts than genuine good games where he dragged the team and was the result of winning

Unread 30-06-2022, 10:19 AM
marlo

still talking about him.

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 30-06-2022, 10:26 AM
Stickman

Unread 30-06-2022, 10:33 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Closed Thread