Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Drexl

Default De Gea Pre-Season

Looking good

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Best shot stopper in the world . But speaks volumes when your 200-300k a week keeper can’t break into his own national squad.

At the bottom of the list that needs addressing. Will be interesting to see what ETH thinks of him as I’m sure I’ve read reports that ETH prefers a GK who has decent distribution.

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Best shot stopper in the world . But speaks volumes when your 200-300k a week keeper can’t break into his own national squad.

At the bottom of the list that needs addressing. Will be interesting to see what ETH thinks of him as I’m sure I’ve read reports that ETH prefers a GK who has decent distribution.

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Drexl

Thumbs up

That OP vid honestly reminded me of when you have to go number two in a Wetherspoons or some other dump with no toilet seat

Stool story bro...

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:35 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Dunk thinks we need a new GK more than we need a DM.

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Dunk thinks we need a new GK more than we need a DM.
No I don’t.

I know we desperately need a competent goalkeeper though.

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As bad as his bad moments have been the last 5 years he is undoubtedly a world class shot stopper.

It’s his pack of physicality and distribution that let him down.

There is no “right” way of playing, ETH may get away with having a keeper who has average to poor distribution . He doesn’t need to be sold unless the club get a silly offer in ( which they won’t). They have other positions to fill up first.

Unread 27-06-2022, 12:53 PM
dunk

For a World class shot stopper an awful lot of less than world clas shots find their way past him.

He has tremendous reflexes.

Unread 27-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Blomq15

Very good keeper behind a very poor defence.

I like Dave.

Obviously this place doesn’t…
Closed Thread