United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

What a day.....

Thing with the Geordie's this weekend, they were either nice or complete @#%&!s....

Watford gap 9am a drunk guy told my 9 year old son (United top on) he was going to get battered today....

Also train out to wemberly singing mason greenwood rapist songs in his face ...

Both were sorted out but such a strange group of lads.....
Absolutely obsessed with Sunderland as well....

Least they had their foil flags to wave....

Once in a blue moon event for them, taxi driver by Euston (wasn't sparky) said he was utterly sick of them, any pub near a station PACKED, move few streets down, sound, full of United lads....

Not our first rodeo though ....

Awful pre and post match crowd control, loads jibbed and they got well and truly done on the pitch ....

Now to inject the highlights and list match into my viens....

What a club, what a manager...

Unread 27-02-2023, 02:19 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What a day.....

Great pic

Hope our new owners make OT that seamless tbf

Unread 27-02-2023, 02:20 PM
puressence

that loyal in 2019 they give away 10k season tickets so the ground didn't appear empty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
doesn't mention beating his former team villa how £#%&!ing strange

Unread 27-02-2023, 02:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
From talksport. Nothing radio outlet with zero credibility

Unread 27-02-2023, 04:22 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What a day.....

Thing with the Geordie's this weekend, they were either nice or complete @#%&!s....

Watford gap 9am a drunk guy told my 9 year old son (United top on) he was going to get battered today....

Also train out to wemberly singing mason greenwood rapist songs in his face ...

Both were sorted out but such a strange group of lads.....
Absolutely obsessed with Sunderland as well....

Least they had their foil flags to wave....

Once in a blue moon event for them, taxi driver by Euston (wasn't sparky) said he was utterly sick of them, any pub near a station PACKED, move few streets down, sound, full of United lads....

Not our first rodeo though ....

Awful pre and post match crowd control, loads jibbed and they got well and truly done on the pitch ....

Now to inject the highlights and list match into my viens....

What a club, what a manager...
The most moronic set of fans I have ever come across! Bouncing around on the platform "fergies right your fans are shite" "were coming for youooo!" What? Then this big £#%&!ing 6` 7" moron appears "that`s my little brother your having a go at" who then he shit himself when 3 coppers confronted him. 90% of them utter @#%&!s

Other than that had a great day on the train then in Kilburn. I could have got the whole Stretford End jibbed in the security was that shite. No searching, no metal detector, drug dogs asleep lol. I think they got security from the local 6th form college
Closed Thread