United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Re: Got a horrible feeling the

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
at the moment they look stronger than us.. we are lacking big time in the centre of midfield..
The replies you get on threads like this, it's like people are fighting to prove that we're shit and City are a better team. Isn't this a £#%&!ing United forum? christ, people arguing that a draw at blackburn is a good result because it's city and it backs up their argument that they're better than us.

What a load of shit.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
The replies you get on threads like this, it's like people are fighting to prove that we're shit and City are a better team. Isn't this a £#%&!ing United forum? christ, people arguing that a draw at blackburn is a good result because it's city and it backs up their argument that they're better than us.

What a load of shit.
not a United fan though is he

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
we were lucky they didnt put either of those chances away

who's to say they wouldnt have gone on and scored 3 or 4 if they had put them away, you are just talking shit there anyway.

nobody said it was acceptable to draw at blackburn, i was only joking anyway chill out
How am i talking shit?

So it's more realistic that Sunderland would have gone on to score another 2 or 3 goals and batter us, than us equalising? You talk out your are.

We're lucky they didn't take their chances, they're lucky we didn't take ours. Berbatov could have easily put that shot the other side of the post and it's 1-0 to us, but he didn't. they were lucky too.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
How am i talking shit?

So it's more realistic that Sunderland would have gone on to score another 2 or 3 goals and batter us, than us equalising? You talk out your are.

We're lucky they didn't take their chances, they're lucky we didn't take ours. Berbatov could have easily put that shot the other side of the post and it's 1-0 to us, but he didn't. they were lucky too.
didnt say that

who knows what would have happened if they had scored. if we are guessing they might have sat back more and we would have created even less.
maybe even conceded on the break like bolton.

united never looked like they were going to take control of the game. could have lost that game and it wouldnt have been a suprise the way the game went really. even red tinted specs cant argue with that.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:50 PM
BulgarianSpectator

I see Kev

is once again

seeking attention

by not

completing a title.

It's not that £#%&!ing diffucult to type more than 3 words in one line, is it?

Anyway, City will achieve nothing this year. NQAT. Unless they do.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
I see Kev

is once again

seeking attention

by not

completing a title.

It's not that £#%&!ing diffucult to type more than 3 words in one line, is it?

Anyway, City will achieve nothing this year. NQAT. Unless they do.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:58 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
to be fair you have got problems from 1 to 11 and you'll be lucky to stay up....Blackpool ffs

Unread 03-10-2010, 08:03 PM
HarkNowHear

I've had close to half a century out of the blue @#%&!s. I expect many more. They are City, they will £#%&! it up in some way.

For every bitter league title and Tueart overhead, I have had dozens and dozens of great moments. £#%&! the blue @#%&!s.

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:18 PM
The Watcher

Top 4 this season, Champions next. It's inevitable.

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Top 4 this season, Champions next. It's inevitable.
The first yes, the second - not by a long stretch.

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:35 PM
The Watcher

And whose going to £#%&!ing stop them? Arsenal? United??? Don't make me £#%&!ing laugh! Once they're in the Champions League, they'll be able to get any player they want, not that they'll need many to make the current squad a Title winning one. Meanwhile, we'll still be trying to get two games a week out of Scholes and hoping Hargreaves gets fit

I think quite a few on here need to start accepting that in the not to distant future, city will be winning European Cups and League Championships

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Grimson

Quote:
And whose going to £#%&!ing stop them? Arsenal? United??? Don't make me £#%&!ing laugh! Once they're in the Champions League, they'll be able to get any player they want, not that they'll need many to make the current squad a Title winning one. Meanwhile, we'll still be trying to get two games a week out of Scholes and hoping Hargreaves gets fit

I think quite a few on here need to start accepting that in the not to distant future, city will be winning European Cups and League Championships
er, Chelsea?

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Sullingtons

football is dead

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation Re: Got a horrible feeling the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
football is dead
RI Main Forum, May 2005.

When those bitter @#%&!s do it, it'll be a thousand times worse.

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
jem

no one values chelsea's titles. why would anyone value city's?

they've clearly gone for the "buy mediocrity in bulk" approach that won chelsea titles because united slipped up and arsenal were £#%&!. however, the top teams aren't bad enough now for city to win without buying better players.

which they may do... but right now it ain't going to happen for them. top 4 is the best they can hope for.

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no one values chelsea's titles. why would anyone value city's?

they've clearly gone for the "buy mediocrity in bulk" approach that won chelsea titles because united slipped up and arsenal were £#%&!. however, the top teams aren't bad enough now for city to win without buying better players.

which they may do... but right now it ain't going to happen for them. top 4 is the best they can hope for.
London supporters hate them winning it, we just use the value as an excuse for our own failings.

When City win, it's going to be a sad, sad day

Unread 03-10-2010, 10:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

I genuinely think this is overstated.

There will *always* be a significant number of top players who will prefer the clubs with real history and tradition, however much dosh ciddy offer. And they have too many mercenaries to win the league at present - they need players with the right attitude too..........

Nothing "inevitable" about it - even before the coming rule changes are taken into account. Yes, they will find ways round them, but it still might limit their room to manouvre.

And we could always get shot of the gimps

Unread 03-10-2010, 11:00 PM
The Watcher

"History & Tradition" mean £#%&! all. Top players go to those clubs which offer them the best chance of silverware and the most money. The order in which these matter depend on the player in question, but with city that'll be a moot point - they'll offer the most money and offer the best chance of silverware.

Some of you really need to wake the £#%&! up.

Unread 03-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
"History & Tradition" mean £#%&! all. Top players go to those clubs which offer them the best chance of silverware and the most money. The order in which these matter depend on the player in question, but with city that'll be a moot point - they'll offer the most money and offer the best chance of silverware.

Some of you really need to wake the £#%&! up.
Yup. It's how football is now - we can bang on about nostalgia all we want, those days are numbered. Which team is relying on its youth system to win the league now?

City will in the next few seasons be one of 'the' teams.

Unread 03-10-2010, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Yup. It's how football is now - we can bang on about nostalgia all we want, those days are numbered. Which team is relying on its youth system to win the league now?
City will in the next few seasons be one of 'the' teams.
Erm, Arsenal??
Closed Thread