United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Got a horrible feeling the

Tramps will come really close to winning the league this year

they look in much better shape than last season and they can obviously buy again in January......

Unread 03-10-2010, 06:53 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: Got a horrible feeling the

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Tramps will come really close to winning the league this year

they look in much better shape than last season and they can obviously buy again in January......
That is certainly debatable, though your other point is valid

Unread 03-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Zorg

I can't seem lasting the

course this year but I can see them doing

it next year.

Unread 03-10-2010, 06:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I can't seem lasting the

course this year but I can see them doing

it next year.

Unread 03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Sloane

i think they will finish 3rd

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Lok

It's going to happen sooner or later. Even City can't £#%&! up with that much money.

I've already accepted it and moved on.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's going to happen sooner or later. Even City can't £#%&! up with that much money.

I've already accepted it and moved on.
course they can. it's city ffs. even when it looks like they're on the road to good times they somehow manage to £#%&! up. they're cursed.

i can see them getting top 4 this season. depending on how well they do in the champion's league they could get better players. but if they want to sign all the world class strikers and midfielders, they don't have long before the fair play rules come into place.

my theory is, they'll do what leeds did about 10 years ao. live the dream for a season or two as one of the top sides in the country, then money will bring all that to a halt. they're already spending more money than they make, if they keep that up then it will end in tears with these regulations. i mean, how many of their current squad would want to stay there without all that money going into their bank account ffs.

on the other hand, the wage cap will make the league a more level playing field, so who knows, they could win it without the sheikh's billions.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:14 PM
borsuk

they've been pretty unimpressive this season imo, won an abysmal match against the renters and were very lucky today with the general play (newcastle were much the better team) and a few decisions (de jong staying on the field, newcastle not getting a penalty). mancini doesn't impress me at all and i don't think the way he's setting the team up seems far too negative for the premier league.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
they've been pretty unimpressive this season imo, won an abysmal match against the renters and were very lucky today with the general play (newcastle were much the better team) and a few decisions (de jong staying on the field, newcastle not getting a penalty). mancini doesn't impress me at all and i don't think the way he's setting the team up seems far too negative for the premier league.
yeh will probably draw too many games i think because of his negativity. plus he doesnt seem to be able to command the respect of all the dressing room and city staff.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
feeling a bit better now

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

It was only a few weeks ago that they were snatching a draw against Blackburn and losing to Sunderland.

They'll get some big wins under their belts. They'll beat Arsenal, much like Chelsea because they'll just batter them out the game, soak up their attack with their 25 defenders, then hit them on the break and score.

Teams like Blackburn, Sunderland, Birmingham, Stoke, Fulham, i think they'll drop plenty of points, because the difference with them is they wont come out and attack, they'll sit back just like City, and most of their games will be complete borefests.

Added to that, Mancini is constantly leaving Johnson on the bench when he's one of their best players, just shows he hates attacking and doesn't have a clue.

They won't win the league, and i actually don't think they'll get 4th either, Spurs will.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:25 PM
believe

will they £#%&!

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
It was only a few weeks ago that they were snatching a draw against Blackburn and losing to Sunderland.

They'll get some big wins under their belts. They'll beat Arsenal, much like Chelsea because they'll just batter them out the game, soak up their attack with their 25 defenders, then hit them on the break and score.

Teams like Blackburn, Sunderland, Birmingham, Stoke, Fulham, i think they'll drop plenty of points, because the difference with them is they wont come out and attack, they'll sit back just like City, and most of their games will be complete borefests.

Added to that, Mancini is constantly leaving Johnson on the bench when he's one of their best players, just shows he hates attacking and doesn't have a clue.

They won't win the league, and i actually don't think they'll get 4th either, Spurs will.
no they will defo get in the top 4.....at least

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Sloane

Quote:

tbf we were lucky not to lose to sunderland and blackburn have conceded less than us

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
tbf we were lucky not to lose to sunderland and blackburn have conceded less than us
I don't see how we were lucky. They had two clear chances, one they didn't take, one hit the post. Who's to say if they'd scored we wouldn't have kicked on an extra notch and got an equaliser? I don't think we were lucky at all, we played well defensively just didnt create anything up front.

And its funny how its now acceptable to get a draw at blackburn, yet if that was us that had snatched a draw at blackburn, people would be complaining how shit we are.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
no they will defo get in the top 4.....at least
They'll get top 4 at best. If they break the top 3 i'll eat my hat.

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
They'll get top 4 at best. If they break the top 3 i'll eat my hat.
at the moment they look stronger than us.. we are lacking big time in the centre of midfield..

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I don't see how we were lucky. They had two clear chances, one they didn't take, one hit the post. Who's to say if they'd scored we wouldn't have kicked on an extra notch and got an equaliser? I don't think we were lucky at all, we played well defensively just didnt create anything up front.

And its funny how its now acceptable to get a draw at blackburn, yet if that was us that had snatched a draw at blackburn, people would be complaining how shit we are.
ha. depends what season it is.

last season a draw a Blackburn proved how shit we are without Rooney

in 2008 snatching an equaliser there was all part of the brilliance of the Rooney Tevez combination

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Sloane

Quote:

we were lucky they didnt put either of those chances away

who's to say they wouldnt have gone on and scored 3 or 4 if they had put them away, you are just talking shit there anyway.

nobody said it was acceptable to draw at blackburn, i was only joking anyway chill out

Unread 03-10-2010, 07:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
at the moment they look stronger than us.. we are lacking big time in the centre of midfield..
to be fair you have got problems from 1 to 11 and you'll be lucky to stay up....Blackpool ffs
Closed Thread