United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-09-2010, 12:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: rooney is no genius

In other news, Einstein was at best a mediocre footballer.

Unread 28-09-2010, 12:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
yeah, his love for the BPL dwarfs yours so shut it.

Unread 28-09-2010, 01:55 PM
dodger

I particularly like the way he has one point to make, makes it then repeats it in slightly different form for the rest of the article.
It's his bullshit oponion and he's entitled to it but the article should be about two lines long.
He's only really got one thing to say so he changes how it's said then says it all again.
I don't agree with him but he's got the right to say it. The piece should be much shorter though.
He takes a long time over what is esentially a single issue....

Unread 28-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I particularly like the way he has one point to make, makes it then repeats it in slightly different form for the rest of the article.
It's his bullshit ponion and he's entitled to but the article should be about two lines long.
He's only really got one thing to say so she changes how it's said then says it all again.
I don't agree with him but he's got the right to say it. The the piece should be much shorter though.
He's allowed to express his opinion though, dodger. He just labours over one subject.

Unread 28-09-2010, 01:58 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: rooney is no genius

Quote:
It's his bullshit ponion and he's entitled to but the article should be about two lines long.
He's only really got one thing to say so she changes how it's said then says it all again.
I don't agree with him but he's got the right to say it. The the piece should be much shorter though.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Cream

Quote:
the problem here, Dodger, is that you're doing exactly what you accuse the journalist of doing.

you point out the repetition, and then go on to rehash what you said in the first paragraph.

he belabours a point, you belabour a point to expose his belabouring the point.

it's a cyclical critique of a cyclical critique, if you know what I mean?

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:34 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
the problem here, Dodger, is that you're doing exactly what you accuse the journalist of doing.

you point out the repetition, and then go on to rehash what you said in the first paragraph.

he belabours a point, you belabour a point to expose his belabouring the point.

it's a cyclical critique of a cyclical critique, if you know what I mean?
Yes.

Correct.

Exactly.

Spot on.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Yes.

Correct.

Exactly.

Spot on.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Whalefish

I see day release is Tuesday this week.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:46 PM
MUFC One Love

i love it how sharath always goes on about rooney being over hyped by the english media even tho the english media always give him shit etc sure he makes stuff up in his head

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Crumps

Goodness gracious me.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:52 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Goodness gracious me.
racist...reported

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:55 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:

lol.
haha.
that's funny.
you're a funny guy.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE

lol.
haha.
that's funny.
you're a funny guy.

Unread 28-09-2010, 02:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
i love it how sharath always goes on about rooney being over hyped by the english media even tho the english media always give him shit etc sure he makes stuff up in his head
Absolutely.
The Press in this Country are gunning for him on a weekly basis - if he drops below an 8/10 then he's not the player he was, he's over-rated etc.. If he get's booked he's a loose canon who jeopardises the very future of Football (even though he's only been sent off once for United & once for England in the last 6+ years)

If anything he's rated more highly outside of England - the likes of Messi, Maradona, Mourinho, Ronaldo etc.. regularly singing his praises.

Unread 28-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
racist...reported

Unread 28-09-2010, 04:17 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
£#%&! me if you think english media gives any more shit to rooney than they give to terry, lampard etc

Press love a scapegoat. They don't give a shit if he plays for united, liverpool or chelsea.

It's not only media, united fans too. I remember posts in 2007 and 2008 on here itself which over hype rooney -- 'ronaldo looks so good mainly because of rooney' no shit sherlock

Unread 28-09-2010, 04:19 PM
tony tabletop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
£#%&! me if you think english media gives any more shit to rooney than they give to terry, lampard etc

Press love a scapegoat. They don't give a shit if he plays for united, liverpool or chelsea.

It's not only media, united fans too. I remember posts in 2007 and 2008 on here itself which over hype rooney -- 'ronaldo looks so good mainly because of rooney' no shit sherlock
Ronaldo does look shit without Rooney. Done £#%&! all for Portugal & Madrid MOTWYW

Unread 28-09-2010, 04:23 PM
andyroo

You look pretty shit too rafabio.

That's probably Rooney's fault.
Closed Thread