United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up Re: Bebe - I am a GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

"Bobby Charlton, Duncan Edwards, George Best - they mean jack shit to me mate. I'm the real deal."

Unread 19-09-2010, 09:39 AM
General Woundwort

Default Re: Bebe - I am a GOD

[quote=Arnold Muhren

All it needs is Mooslimzz and Maddie McCann and it would be the perfect Daily Mail article[/QUOTE]

They'd also need to mention the catastrophic effect his transfer will have on house prices. Think about it: if a homeless guy becomes a role model, perhaps we'll all decide to follow his lead and move onto the streets. Houses would become virtually worthless.

What's more, the crafty blacks and Asians would be the first onto the streets because it would make dawn raids by immigration impossible. They're used to living outside anyway. They'd steal all the good bits of tarmac and we Anglo Saxons will be driven into the sea.

DOOM!

As an aside, does your average Daily Mail reader move house twice a year? Why the £#%&! are they so bothered about how much their house is worth?

Unread 22-09-2010, 12:25 AM
bobbledinho

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...unthorpe-squad

Plenty of emphasis on working hard. Hope he gets a chunk of playing time tomorrow.

Unread 22-09-2010, 01:19 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Why is this a sticky ?
because trampy pissed his pants.

Unread 22-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Why is this a sticky ?
Bebe - I am a MOD.

meanwhile.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...chester-united

as revelations go, this one is tedious.

Unread 22-09-2010, 12:26 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Bebe - I am a MOD.

meanwhile.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...chester-united

as revelations go, this one is tedious.
Thought that myself. I remember reading quotes attributed to his former agent where he basically said "yea I kind of got screwed over but they played by the rules". It's a shame that because he's making his first team debut tonight they have to print this shit, alluding to pretty much nothing.

Unread 23-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Sandman

Bit more from Fergie about him.

Quote:
Speaking about Bebe, the Manchester United manager told CNN International: “Yeah, well, we have a scout in Portugal where we asked him about this young player playing in second division in Portugal.
“There was a complication apparently in his contract which allowed him to leave to go to Guamaris and he'd only played three of four games and our scouts insisted that we should sign him.
“It was a bit of a leap into the dark really because we hadn't seen him play, we sent down one of our scouts down with Antonio from Portugal to see him play in the last game before we signed him and then he comes up and says there's something exceptional here, we'll maybe seeing something really special, and so we took the gamble.
“We took the gamble, at that time, I think Real Madrid and Benfica were starting to move in, it was one of those instinctive things, you have a smell about something and you take it.
“So he's joined us but physically, he wasn't ready, hasn't done a proper pre-season, so the last few weeks since he's joined, we've been working on him physically.
“He's now played one reserve game and he'll be involved in the team at Scunthorpe and you'll see the progress now.”
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football...pecial__.aspx?

Unread 23-09-2010, 09:58 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
“There was a complication apparently in his contract which allowed him to leave to go to Guamaris and he'd only played three of four games and our scouts insisted that we should sign him.

Unread 23-09-2010, 10:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They've spelt it phonetically to Fergie's pronunciation

There is definitely something about the lad. If his mind is right, he could be something very special. 6'3", built like a brick shithouse, fast as £#%&!, 2 footed, can play anywhere across the front 3 and has a fantastic shot on him. Sounds like a familiar description...

Unread 23-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They've spelt it phonetically to Fergie's pronunciation

There is definitely something about the lad. If his mind is right, he could be something very special. 6'3", built like a brick shithouse, fast as £#%&!, 2 footed, can play anywhere across the front 3 and has a fantastic shot on him. Sounds like a familiar description...
Vinnie Jones?

Unread 23-09-2010, 10:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Vinnie Jones?
That's the one, him or Darren Moore.

Unread 23-09-2010, 10:29 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
“We took the gamble, at that time, I think Real Madrid and Benfica were starting to move in, it was one of those instinctive things, you have a smell about something and you take it.
ffs fergie :shakehead:

Unread 23-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ffs fergie :shakehead:

I thought it was alright

It's all £#%&!ing cloak and daggers anyway

EDIT - Whoosingtons

Unread 23-09-2010, 10:36 AM
RedMenace

Fergie derides "smelly" homeless

Unread 27-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Lok

He's not in the reserves tonight. Indication that he's part of the squad for Valencia?

Unread 27-09-2010, 04:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He's not in the reserves tonight. Indication that he's part of the squad for Valencia?
Wasn't on Thursday either, or Sunday.

Perhaps the Daily Mail have kidnapped him.

Unread 27-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Lok

Quote:
Wasn't on Thursday either, or Sunday.

Perhaps the Daily Mail have kidnapped him.
I bet Ladyman has him tied up in his basement as we type.

Sickening.

Unread 27-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Manchester

Quote:
That's the one, him or Darren Moore.
Ridiculous as it may sound, but I'm seeing a young goofy Ronaldo making breaks from inside his own half, like when he was at PSV & Barca...

Unread 27-09-2010, 07:57 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Ridiculous as it may sound, but I'm seeing a young goofy Ronaldo making breaks from inside his own half, like when he was at PSV & Barca...
Not ridiculous at all. As much a striker as a winger. Strong as an Ox too. I think people may be expecting too much too soon with him but we had that with Ronnie (and most others) too. A lot more direct than Ronnie was at his age.

Unread 27-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Not ridiculous at all. As much a striker as a winger. Strong as an Ox too. I think people may be expecting too much too soon with him but we had that with Ronnie (and most others) too. A lot more direct than Ronnie was at his age.

£#%&!ing hell, give him the number 7 now then..........he's made it...
Closed Thread