Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2010, 10:52 AM
believe

Default Re: Got a horrible feeling the

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
I think Mancini has problems.

Imagine Tevez undermining Fergie ?

I'd love to know how they communicate ? unless Mancini speaks BA slang they is £#%&!ed, cos Tev dont speak English, and I hear his Spanish is poor too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Eastlands.html
he did and ended up at city. you'd think he's learned his lesson.

Unread 05-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Time For Heroes

Noticed on Sunday that despite the fact that Mancini has stated that he will only play one up top all season (which he has done) that he had 3 strikers on the bench. What is the point in that? He's never gonna bring all three on is he??

Unread 05-10-2010, 01:41 PM
BulgarianSpectator

When the Russian bought Chelsea, they spent big on players, but not the "big" players of the time: Shevchenko, Ballack, etc. However, what they were able to do was buy players like Cole, Lampard and Duff that other teams were after, weakening them by forcing them to go for second choice players (Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson, Miller, etc).

It was only when Moaningho came and Chelsea won the title did the likes of Ballack and Schevchenko arrive, after they were sure Chelsea could win something. And then a lot of they players Chelsea signed (they had 15 midfielders at one point) were released.

History has a habit of repeating itself: they got Tevez, Bellamy, Adebayor on big money (and all looking to go..); but not Torres, Villa, Drogba, the big nose Swede or even the Bulgarian. And just like Chelsea, the cheaper and few home-grown players are still their best performers.

IF City don't £#%&! it up this season and get to second (they won't win the league), then the lure of silverware that's as guaranteed as anywhere, AND a huge salary will bring the likes of Kaká as they tried to do in the past with just cash. Then it's time to look at them as competition rather than a joke.
Closed Thread