United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-09-2010, 08:14 PM
plopborsky

Default Re: Bebe - I am a GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

£#%&!ing hell, give him the number 7 now then..........he's made it...
no worse than our current one

Unread 05-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Sandman

He's living with Anderson.

Quote:
Former Vitoria Guimaraes forward Bebe has revealed that he will be an attentive viewer tonight as his former team take on runaway leaders FC Porto in the final Week Seven Liga ZON Sagres match.

“I watch all of Guimaraes’s matches shown on television and I really get into them. When they win I’m very happy, it seems I’m still there,” said the Manchester United player. “FC Porto are very strong, but the match is in Guimaraes and Vitoria have a team to win, because they have strengthened very well. Plus they have an excellent coach.”

Despite his brief time at the Dom Afonso Henriques stadium, Bebe established good friendships with other young stars Targino, Joao Ribeiro and Pereirinha. He says he will be sending text messages to the trio to spur them on ahead of tonight’s match, which he will be watching with current team-mate, Anderson, who will be rooting for FC Porto.

“I live in Anderson’s house and he’s been a good friend, but wow, it’s going to be a war! Guimaraes will win, with goals from Edgar or Toscano.”

Bebe can reach the top
Back in Portugal, Vitoria Guimaraes coach Manuel Machado is in little doubt that Bebe has what it takes to get to the very top. “He can be a player of the very highest level. I worked in youth development for many years, I’ve analysed thousands of young players so I’m obliged to have some experience in this field.

“When Bebe joined our training camp at Quiaios, it was my first contact with the player, although I’d heard talk of him when I was at Nacional. When I arrived at Vitoria there were a set of reports that argued in favour of contracting him. For a player that was coming from the 2nd division (3rd tier), he was a pleasant surprise.

“And when you add the ingredients of his natural talents to a training school like Manchester United’s, which has brought us examples such as Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo, it’s obvious that I believe he can reach the very highest level.”

Right decision
Machado was philosophical about having to let the player go before he had the chance to play even one competitive game for Vitoria Guimaraes.

“Maybe he would have been the star of our team. But the way I look at it we can’t keep the shoes and the money. We lost the shoes, but the club got the money. I was not worried; in fact I was very happy. In technical terms I’m paid to find solutions and up until now it has been proved that the correct options were taken.

“I work for the team and I have no doubts that the injection of capital this close season, resulting from the sales of Bebe, Assis and Moreno, enabled the club to attain stability and attack the market better, namely as regards the acquisitions of Toscano and Joao Paulo.”

Vitoria attempt to become the first team to prevent FC Porto from winning since 21 March 2010 – a run that has seen the Dragons win 21 consecutive games.
http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/m...beat-fc-porto?

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:00 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
what could possibly go wrong?

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:19 AM
Sullingtons

ffs - Ferie really needs to move those bunk beds out of ghetto bootays room.

Unread 05-10-2010, 04:45 AM
borsuk

might help anderson to grow up a bit
Closed Thread